Sony Announces Nine 1080p Bravia LCD TVs

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Sony today introduced nine new BRAVIA® flat-panel LCD high-definition televisions with advanced features. The new models all feature 1920 x 1080 full high-definition resolution, 10-bit panels and, in select models, Motionflow 120Hz high frame rate technology, as well as x.v.Color™ capability. Encompassing the XBR5, XBR4 and W series, they come in screen sizes of 52, 46 and 40 inches. Including the previously announced S series and V series flat-panel LCD models, the complete line of 17 models range in size from 70 to 26 inches.

Discuss "Sony Announces Nine 1080p Bravia LCD TVs" here. Read the article.

3x10^8

3x10^8

Audioholic
I'm currently in the market for a flat panel and the specs on these new sets from Sony definitely look very promising. Hopefully, Sony has addressed/resolved some of the clouding issues reported with some of their previous sets of LCD televisions.

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
The least expensive model is a 40" for $2700........hopefully all you audioholics will be looking to unload your "old and tired" last years models and I can sneak in that way! :)

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
The least expensive model is a 40" for $2700........hopefully all you audioholics will be looking to unload your "old and tired" last years models and I can sneak in that way! :)
Forget it! I'm sticking with my 46v2500 even with the not-so-bad-as-they-say clouding issue and the deepcolor technology along with hdmi 1.3. I LOVE this tv. It's sleek and sexy and looks amazing in hd when correctly calibrated. Best blacks I've seen from an LCD tv yet. I don't care for the new models. I'll be watching that set for another 10 years! Find yourself another seller my man! :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis