D&M Sponsors MakeShifters Contest to Win $17k AV System

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
D&M Holdings Inc. is launching an innovative web-based contest for Boston Acoustics and Denon Electronics in which consumers will be able to share homemade videos and photo essays for a chance to win a "Home Theater Makeover" featuring electronics gear, furniture and installation worth more than $17,000. The "Makeshifters" contest includes the participation of both consumer electronics giant Circuit City and leading furniture company La-Z-Boy.

Discuss "D&M Sponsors MakeShifters Contest to Win $17k AV System" here. Read the article.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
AH,i see we have a pic of the dolby ht as an example.:D

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
Im wondering how long it will take him to notice that?

Sean

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
This is one of those times I wish I had pictuers of what my friends and I wired up in highschool. One of our friends dads was going to junk his POS floorstands because the MDF was rotting (they were about 20 years old at the time) so we took it off his hands made a 2x2 grid with 2x4s and drilled a speaker in each section of the grid. It sounded amazing! Especially with our custom wall mounted installation...

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
I think between the booze & drugs most of us concocted some goofy a$$ systems when we were kids,ya smoke enough jibbers & drink enough Jack, even a home made wall mount grid kinda thing would sound great kickin out black sabbath.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis