AVRant #2: Kurt loves us!

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
We got our first call! Kurt’s the man! We discuss how audiophiles react to simple questions, HDTV in general, routing your video connections through your receiver, and video game movies. There are a couple of DVD reviews and plenty of off topic banter. Blogs include Gene's plans to team up on a gamer on Star Trek Legacy, what Clint's been doing all week (we swear, it isn't about bees this time), and Dina gives a little "behind the scenes" at AV Rant. Check it out!

Discuss "AVRant #2: Kurt loves us!" here. Listen Now!

majorloser

majorloser

Somebody Love Them

Well, at least somebody called :p

You know, I'm going to start writing that number on the walls of public men's rooms :D

(Glad to see the blogs and podcasts are a success)

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Pretty enjoyable podcasts. I have never listened to one before AVRant, and yes I took the survey.

They are a nice listen while surfing the web, keep up the good work.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Good thing we have some intelligence pouring from the podcast. Thanks Dina! :D Tom...shame on you...sweetspotphile, huh?!

Good job.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Thanks all. J, you're freakin killing me! Now tell Dina she's got 12 hours to get me a pic (by lunch tomorrow) or I'm going to pick one for her. This is no idle threat. I'm thinking something like this.

Last edited:
K

Kurt C.

Audioholic Intern
Most certainly hot

Any woman who will sit around talking about AV equipment for an hour is HOT, who cares what she looks like!

BTW I almost drove my car off the road while listening to episode #2. Thanks for giving me my 15 nanoseconds of fame...

After leaving my comment on the listener comment line, I realized that I have seen an article on the subject in an old copy of "The Audio Critic". Great article and a useful reference online free (see pg. 15) at
http://www.theaudiocritic.com/back_issues/The_Audio_Critic_25_r.pdf

Cheers,

Kurt from Boston

PS--I also loved the second show.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Cool! I spelled your name right! Curt, Kurt, Kirk... I just wasn't sure. So I just took my best guess. Thanks for the call and for listening. You may become a running topic so I guess you'll have to buy an "I'm Internet Famous" shirt too.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
OK, Dina's real pic is up over at AV Rant. She says she's got a better one on the way but I wouldn't hold my breath. It took me weeks (and the above pic posted on the site) to get her to give me this one.

Apparently, there was no way to sign into the site so that people could comment on the blogs (and I'm just finding this out :confused: ). I've fixed that as well (look on the right for the site admin button).

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
OK, Dina's real pic is up over at AV Rant. She says she's got a better one on the way but I wouldn't hold my breath. It took me weeks (and the above pic posted on the site) to get her to give me this one.

Apparently, there was no way to sign into the site so that people could comment on the blogs (and I'm just finding this out :confused: ). I've fixed that as well (look on the right for the site admin button).
Can't find it in that link, Tom. But you know me...old and slow. :eek: Either that, or she took it back fearing what you'd do with it.

And who the hell is J?! And why does he leave you alone with Dina? :eek:

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
I guess the linked titled "bio: Dina Clarke" is a little to obscure huh? :p I should have titled it, "Hey Tomorrow, click here!!!" Anyhow, here is the direct link. And J is birdonthebeach who also has the dubious honor of being Dina's husband.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I guess the linked titled "bio: Dina Clarke" is a little to obscure huh? :p I should have titled it, "Hey Tomorrow, click here!!!" Anyhow, here is the direct link. And J is birdonthebeach who also has the dubious honor of being Dina's husband.
HOLY SMOKES!! Bird...keep her away from Tom!! :eek: At least she sees through the mist..... "Dina suspects that her early childhood and elementary education degrees will come in quite handy working with these guys… especially Tom." :p

birdonthebeach

birdonthebeach

Full Audioholic
HOLY SMOKES!! Bird...keep her away from Tom!! :eek: At least she sees through the mist..... "Dina suspects that her early childhood and elementary education degrees will come in quite handy working with these guys… especially Tom." :p
yes indeed, you are correct sir!!

:cool:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis