PARADIGM INTRODUCES SA SERIES v.2

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Paradigm Electronics Inc. is pleased to introduce the latest version of its Paradigm Reference SA Series of in-wall/in-ceiling speakers. With 25 years of high-end research and development supporting it, the new SA lineup promises easy, low-profile installation and the highly acclaimed sound delivered by its freestanding Paradigm Reference counterparts.

Discuss "PARADIGM INTRODUCES SA SERIES v.2" here. Read the article.

birdonthebeach

birdonthebeach

Full Audioholic
Hey - I saw those at CEDIA. No wait.. I don't think I did....

nevermind

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
how do they sound?
I would interested in hearing them myself, but I have to say, that anything short of the 3 driver models would be a compromise in sound quality, but that is just my opinion....

I do own the Studio's and love them, but they and all floor standers have larger cabinets.... but then again, Im no expert here nor have I ever heard spectacular in-walls...

But hey what the hell do I know...

S

s666pts

Enthusiast
Gjl

Has anyone purchased Paradigm's CC-690 center channel speaker. If so, what do you think? I have the Klipsch RC-64, but after listening to Paradigm' s Studio 20's and 40's, I'm thinking of going that way. I haven't heard the CC-690 though, to compare to the RC-64.

Thanks, Glenn

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Warp has it and loves it. I have one model down and I love it but wish I had of got the bigger one so I could put my plasma on it...dang Panasonic duck feet stands...hate them...

That reminds me; does any one make a stand that would replace the duck feet stand?

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Has anyone purchased Paradigm's CC-690 center channel speaker. If so, what do you think? I have the Klipsch RC-64, but after listening to Paradigm' s Studio 20's and 40's, I'm thinking of going that way. I haven't heard the CC-690 though, to compare to the RC-64.

Thanks, Glenn
I love my setup, and if you really like the Studio's go for the 40's main, and 690 cc if you can afford it... I went 100's as I have a huge room to fill.

Really sounds phenomenal, I have never really had a good center channel, and when doing my research, everyone said get as big a CC as you can afford.
It was worth it to me, and I will never go small CC again. The wide dispersal of the sound stage is amazing, and my god this thing digs deep, chest pounding at times...

Ultimately, the best way to do it is 3 same size main speakers, like If you have a theater with a projector you could do 3 matching speakers sitting under the screen. for example, 3 Studio 40's but it isn't always practical for people to use a vertical center channel, which is why they started to make horizontal CC.

S

s666pts

Enthusiast
Glenn

Thanks for the help. Does the CC-690 have a adjustment on the bottom rear to tilt it down if someone would put it up high, like on top of the TV?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis