Mail the Force Be With You - VOTE for Your Favorite Star Wars stamp!

Which Star Wars stamp should the USPS re-issue?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

chrisw1

Enthusiast
Does anyone know if the USPS is going to make the poster available for purchase? Also, why only 1 stamp - don't these collectable types usually come in sets of 4 or more?

Matt34

Matt34

Does anyone know if the USPS is going to make the poster available for purchase? Also, why only 1 stamp - don't these collectable types usually come in sets of 4 or more?
Sounds like there will be 15 stamps issued initially and then the one that wins the most votes will be reissued.

C

chrisw1

Enthusiast
You're right, the article does say that. However, you can already vote on your favorite stamp on the website.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
I voted for Vader but it was a tough choice. I like the Leia/R2 image for the nostalgia and Darth Maul because he just rocked.

Matt34

Matt34

Boba Fett- Just finished up the 2nd Republican Commando book so I have a renewed appreciation for the Mandalorians.

M

Martiad3

Audioholic
Honestly, I'd much rather have seen a stamp of Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader crossing lightsabers on the second Death Star...classic Star Wars.

Voted for Darth Vader, though, just cause he's badass.

loserwife

loserwife

Audioholic
Honestly, I'd much rather have seen a stamp of Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader crossing lightsabers on the second Death Star...classic Star Wars.

Voted for Darth Vader, though, just cause he's badass.
I'd much rather have a stamp of Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi crossing lightsabers. I have already told the Major that I want the Darth Maul lightsaber. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Millenium Falcon!

What can I say...I'm a motorhead!!!:cool:

Han and Chewie 2nd palce.

SBF1

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I'd much rather have a stamp of Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi crossing lightsabers. I have already told the Major that I want the Darth Maul lightsaber. :D
Of course one that works. :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I voted for Vader but it was a tough choice. I like the Leia/R2 image for the nostalgia and Darth Maul because he just rocked.
They are all great pictures. Very hard choices. But, I liked the 2 star picture, Luke just happened to be in it.:D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Those are so damn funny. I saw one of those boxes just the other day in Palo Alto. *edit Looking at the map, there is actually one literally right up the street from me....will go take a pic soon. Too funny.

Oddly enough on a related note, my parents were going through their garage and found a box of my old Star Wars figures...

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Anakin Skywalker fighting Obi-Wan Kenobi

That’s got a low percentage.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis