Fiction: The Cult of AV

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
I never meant for any of this to happen… the pain, the suffering… I thought I was doing the right thing. That I was being a good steward of my money. I had no idea the web of intrigue and lies and… worse that I was opening myself and my family up to. I just had no idea… Me, what’s left of my family, we’re all in hiding. Changed names, altered faces, the whole works. Perhaps they won’t find us this time. Perhaps their spies won’t ferret us out. Perhaps… but I’m getting ahead of myself here…

[Read More]

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Questions, questions and more questions. Who fits the bill as the a/v demon? Who's the excessive poster? Which are the ID companies? Are these composite characters gleaned from Audoholics? Rod Serling couldn't have done it better. Scary, but true? This calls for some deep soul searching. And a trip to the shrink;) :D :D

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Damm fine story tom,i was realy enjoying reading it too until i realized that the guys house full of gear reminded me of my house where we no longer call the upstairs a bedroom,its now the attic.

Im bummed out,im taking a nap.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
The internet is one of the most advanced tools and the most useful, but one must know how to use it. I have learned from experiances dealing with others and their lack of resourcefullness when it comes to using the internet, it is almost as if they can't use it.:(

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I liked the story, it had a pulpy aura about it, good storyline for The Twilight Zone. You know a bit paranoid.

D

davo

Full Audioholic
The internet is one of the most advanced tools and the most useful, but one must know how to use it. I have learned from experiances dealing with others and their lack of resourcefullness when it comes to using the internet, it is almost as if they can't use it.:(
Read that you had some trouble using E-bay recently, Seth=L?
Ha, just kidding o.k.? Just jokes, man, just jokes. No need to get mad (oops, now I've done it!!)

Good story Tom, I always enjoy your little literary excursions. Some times it's quite startling where your imagination takes us. It was your imagination, right?...

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
I enjoyed the tale. Very good. Thanks for sharing.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Read that you had some trouble using E-bay recently, Seth=L?
Ha, just kidding o.k.? Just jokes, man, just jokes. No need to get mad (oops, now I've done it!!)
I was just having first timers cold feet..., with Ebay.:D I got a little impatient with the Paypal thing as well, they don't give you any direction, they just assume you will know how to use their stuff.:rolleyes:

D

davo

Full Audioholic
I was just having first timers cold feet..., with Ebay.:D I got a little impatient with the Paypal thing as well, they don't give you any direction, they just assume you will know how to use their stuff.:rolleyes:
If I ever get around to using e-bay and I have trouble I know who to pm:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis