ONKYO TX-RZ50 Audio/Video Reciever Giveaway! ($1599 Value!)

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Contest CLOSED
Ended Jan 01

Audioholics & Audio Advice wish you and yours a prosperous and HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2023! In the spirit of giving someone’s 2023 a 120 watt x 9 power boost (with leading-edge processing to boot), Audio Advice is sponsoring another awesome giveaway for our Audioholics community. And this one’s a doozy!Onkyo-TX-RZ50.jpg

Audioholics has partnered with Audio Advice to give away ONE (1) Brand NEW Onkyo TX-RZ50 9.2 Ch AV Receiver ($1,599 Value!). From Onkyo’s flagship RZ-Series the RZ50 has been making waves in AV as THE no-compromises Onkyo audio/video receiver. It has power to spare with 120-watts into 8-ohms for 2-channel music and flexible 9.2-channel processing featuring both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X that will have your audience sink into an immersive home theater sound experience.

Like all Audioholics giveaways, it is absolutely FREE; nothing to buy and free of shipping fees for the winner. Starting on New Year’s Day, Jan 01, 2023, the sweepstakes-style Audioholics Contest widget (below) will be open to residents of continental US. All we need is your name and email address for entry. You can optionally increase your chances to be chosen in the random draw by sharing this contest with friends and engaging with Audioholics through our social media channels. By entering the Audioholics Contest you agree to receive two of the hottest free newsletters in AV from Audioholics and Audio Advice for news, reviews, how-tos and some of the best deals on audio/video.
Don’t wait! *Entries must be received BEFORE Tuesday at midnight EST Jan 31st, 2023. When the entry form closes a random winner will be selected and contacted by Audioholics over the following week. See the Audioholics Contest Rules Terms and Regulations sticky on the Contest Forum for all the details.

* Contest open for Continental US only.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Beware of email scams!
Audioholics Contests are always FREE, from registration to shipping the prize. Nobody from Audioholics will attempt to contact any registrant until after registration has closed and at no time will you be required to pay a fee. If anyone emails you claiming to be from Audioholics and requiring payment for any reason⁠—it's a scam! Please block that email address. The winner will be contacted by an Audioholics email account after January 31st to verify the winner. Don't miss out on your prize! Keep an eye on your inbox and spam folder starting the first week of February 2023 when we will contact the winner.

Onkyo TX-RZ50 Details

Start your New Year’s entertainment in the media room, where the Onkyo TX-RZ50 passes 8K HDR video to your display via HDMI®—optimized for lag-free gameplay— and feeds Dolby Atmos® or DTS:X® sound to your 5.2.4-ch speaker system with high-current power. Move to another space and music follows with three-zone powered audio and the SMART AV Receiver suite controlled by voice with easy access to streaming services. The AVR fits into your Sonos system and plays to headphones over bidirectional Bluetooth® wireless technology. With 75 years of hi-fi knowhow elevating Onkyo's THX® Certified Select and IMAX® Enhanced certified RZ Series custom amp design, music, film scores, and game soundtracks thrill with emotion, sound perfected by Dirac Live® Room Correction. This AVR has features others don’t, such as front-to-height stereo switching for background listening, DSP vocal/dialog enhancement, My Volume presets, and an OSD function that compares source data to output settings so playback can be optimized before entertainment kicks off.

Onkyo TX-RZ50 Front PanelOnkyo TX-RZ50 Back Panel
Onkyo TX-RZ50 Greatest Hits:
  • Unleash the IMAX® Enhanced Experience
    Happy New Year 2023
  • Someone's Getting THX® Certified Select Theater-Reference Sound
  • Welcome to the 8K Ultra HD with the Latest HDMI®
  • The Lag-Free Gameplay Experience
  • I Want My Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
  • Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer Overhead
  • You've Got SMART AV Receiver Multi-Room Entertainment
  • I Work with Sonos
  • Hey Google! Chromecast Built-In
  • ALSO... Works with Alexa
  • Powered Multi-Room Sound
  • Nothing Less Than 5GHz/2.4GHz Wi-Fi® / 802.11ac Standard!
  • Which Way? Bidirectional Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
  • Convenient Zone 2 and Zone B Pre-/Line-Out
  • And The Sleeper Hit of The Decade: Dirac Live® Room Correction
SEE! Audioholics Product Preview: Onkyo TX-RZ50 w/ Dirac Room Correction
GET! Complete Product Details: Audio Advice Onkyo TX-RZ50 overview
Please Read Before Entering: Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations

Entries Must be Received BEFORE 01/31/23 at 11:59 PM EST
THE FINE PRINT YOU DIDN'T READ:
By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters. Contest open to Continental US ONLY.

Easy Two-Step to WIN:
1. Register with name/email to receive the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters, earn optional points with additional engagement and recommendations.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.
You will ONLY be contacted from an authentic @Audioholics.com email address AFTER the contest ends, you may be contacted for verification of having entered an Audioholics Contest. Prize to be sent through Feb 2023.

CONTEST RULES OVERVIEW: Please go our Contest Rules sticky-post in the Audioholics Forum for the complete rules. To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Audio Advice newsletters. Read the complete Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations before entering. One new subscriber who joins between now to 01/31/23 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry is accepted for the contest. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries.
* Don’t wait, the entry period ends January 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT! Contest open for Continental US only.

Don't Forget to Enter!

This Audioholics Contest Was Brought to You By Audio Advice
Audio Advice Store
AudioAdvice.com
is the fastest-growing consumer electronics eCommerce site in the US with the largest free video library of buyers guides, how-tos, and product reviews to educate consumers on audio, video, and home theater. Audio Advice has world-class showrooms in Raleigh and Charlotte, NC that allow customers to fully experience an incredible selection of premium home theater, audio, and home automation products. Their expert consultants in the stores, on the phone, and on chat can walk customers through every detail and provide immersive demonstrations that not only show what their products and services can do but how to integrate everything seamlessly with your life. Customer education combined with real-time access to A/V experts, free online shipping, a price guarantee, and no-hassle returns, has led Audio Advice to become the largest seller of premium audio and home theater systems in the nation.
For over four decades, their team has been committed to exceeding customer expectations and delivering an experience you simply can’t get anywhere else. It is this dedication to their customers and their attention to detail and quality that has earned them a reputation second to none. Whether you’re interested in a set of bookshelf speakers, a custom dedicated theater, or a fully automated home, Audio Advice can design, install, and service a solution you will love. To learn more about Audio Advice and what they can do to turn your visions for your home into a reality, visit www.audioadvice.com.
See also:

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What organization is this Gleam it wants me to sign into? At first it asked for an email and said it would send me one....but nothing arrived and was already signed into AH....then I tried the FB option and even also already signed into FB, some outfit Gleam was involved.....

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
What organization is this Gleam it wants me to sign into? At first it asked for an email and said it would send me one....but nothing arrived and was already signed into AH....then I tried the FB option and even also already signed into FB, some outfit Gleam was involved.....
It'd the program that collects email and contact info, nothing more.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It'd the program that collects email and contact info, nothing more.
Why so difficult? I thought also I'd already signed into such a service...does that change from contest/participants?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Why so difficult? I thought also I'd already signed into such a service...does that change from contest/participants?
It's literally the easiest way to enter a contest and organize the entries. We never have issues with anyone entering.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
To enter a contest/sweepstakes of this sort you're legally required to go through a formal "sign up". No auto-login or browser cookie data or anything like that would be allowed for initial registration. Although, once registered if you visit the contest page again using the same browser you'll see that you're still logged into the contest.

I'd imagine scraping visiting browsers for data to buff up registrations to a contest would be a violation of FTC laws. Only Google and Facebook can get away with breaking FTC directives because their lobbyists helped write them.

Al_in_Alaska

Al_in_Alaska

Audiophyte
This thing is making my nips perky. If I won it, I'd even send Wayde some fish. This is not a bribe lol

P

PooponaStick

Audiophyte
So awkward. Can someone help me understand How you actually enter this contest/sweepstakes. It literally does not say(in a way that makes sense) or link you to an actual form anywhere. The pages linked here take you in circles and there is not a single form linked to. Yes, I've read every word of this post and on the "Don't forget to enter" link & "Contest Rules etc.." link. They just take you in circles to one another.

"1. Register with name/email to receive the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters, "
Register where? Did I do that when I registered to be able to post in this forum? Completely unclear....

"To enter the Forum Contest Giveaway, visit the Contest Forums and fill out the linked form, following all instructions in the contest post."
Is this not the contest forum? There is no linked form I've found in any of these links.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
So awkward. Can someone help me understand How you actually enter this contest/sweepstakes. It literally does not say(in a way that makes sense) or link you to an actual form anywhere. The pages linked here take you in circles and there is not a single form linked to. Yes, I've read every word of this post and on the "Don't forget to enter" link & "Contest Rules etc.." link. They just take you in circles to one another.

"1. Register with name/email to receive the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters, "
Register where? Did I do that when I registered to be able to post in this forum? Completely unclear....

"To enter the Forum Contest Giveaway, visit the Contest Forums and fill out the linked form, following all instructions in the contest post."
Is this not the contest forum? There is no linked form I've found in any of these links.

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
Well, I'd be interested in trying to win this AVR, but the problem now is that, due to the new IRS $600 reporting threshold, if I want to turn around and sell it and get paid via PayPal, Venmo, or Ebay, they are going to issue a 1099K that I have to deal with on my 2023 taxes. It's just a hassle that I don't want to deal with.

And that's on top of the 1099 that will be issued upon winning the item in the first place.

Al_in_Alaska

Al_in_Alaska

Audiophyte
Well, I'd be interested in trying to win this AVR, but the problem now is that, due to the new IRS $600 reporting threshold, if I want to turn around and sell it and get paid via PayPal, Venmo, or Ebay, they are going to issue a 1099K that I have to deal with on my 2023 taxes. It's just a hassle that I don't want to deal with.

And that's on top of the 1099 that will be issued upon winning the item in the first place.
Use cash.

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
Well, that's fine if you can find a local buyer who has the cash.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator

Please don't enter our contests if you're looking to flip the winning for profit. We do these to help enthusiasts get gear for personal usage. thanks

hyghwayman

hyghwayman

Audioholic
This is the receiver I've dreamed of owning, when I had the money non were available, now that these are more readily available I'm out of work and the money is now all gone.

M

Maze400

Audiophyte
Got my confirmation. Not going to flip it if I will the RZ50 but I will give away my existing NR7100 and pay it forward if I do....

B

bahornic

Audiophyte
I've been looking to upgrade my 5.1 Denon receiver and became interested in the Onkyo TX-RZ50 after seeing a number of YouTube videos on it in the last year. Winning the TX-RZ50 receiver would bring our home theater experiences into the 21st century and to a another level.

M

Michael Auber

Audiophyte
I bought an Onkyo 5.1 AVR several years ago and was quite happy with it until the HDMI card died. I paid a hefty repair fee and it worked for a couple more years and then had the same failure. I'm still using it but in a reduced capacity. I heard that they have since replaced the fault-prone HDMI cards with revised hardware and would love the upgrade.

Attachments

L

lgniceguy

Audiophyte
I would like to win this as my current NR-646 could use an update. I would like to get to a more professional system. I will pay my current receiver forward to another audiophile.

A

AaronATheis

Audiophyte
I would love to upgrade my old Onkyo TX-NR717 with the new Tx-rz50. Onkyo and Integra have been at the heart of my home theater system 2003 and never let me down. With all the advances in wireless, streaming, atmos, 8k video and other technology I feel the time for an upgrade is coming. if anyone would like to recommend a nice 9 channel Don’t speaker package I’m listening.

I’ll probably use my old receiver with a nice class AB two channel amp For stereo listening in my office.

B

bblong

Audiophyte
I am a big! Onkyo fan.. I have the 2005 tx8511 and just love it for all my music!! Am adding on to my house and would love ❤ to have the new rz50 for my new set up!! I've got the speakers lined up and ready please just send it my way I'll forward pics and sounds for a follow up...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis