Arendal Sound is Giving Away a Pair of 1961 Tower Speakers!

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Arendal Product Design
Arendal Sound has teamed up with Audioholics for a unique, WORLDWIDE giveaway that promises to grant one viewer of an upcoming Audioholics LiveStream one pair of Arendal 1961 tower loudspeakers. Click the link to our form page (below) and enter soon, then watch the Audioholics LiveStream that starts at 2PM EST on Tuesday, November 15th. The LiveStream will have Gene interview Arendal Sound Product Manager, Thomas Gunvaldsen in Product Design, episode 2 of the Getting to Know Arendal Sound series. As the episode name suggests, Thomas and Gene will discuss Arendal's unique take on design that it employs to every product-line it builds. The winner of the random draw will be announced LIVE on the LiveStream.

Entry Closes on Tuesday, November 15 at 2PM EST

Audoholics will host the LiveStream, but the giveaway is all Arendal Sound. Registration for this giveaway is open globally!

Two Steps to WIN!
  1. Fill out the Arendal Sound 1961 Giveaway form on the registration page (linked below). Entry closes when the LiveStream begins!
  2. Watch the Audioholics LiveStream with Arendal where the winner's name will be announced.
Get more information about the draw and all the seductive details about Arendal Sound's 1961 tower speakers.
Must be resident of planet Earth. Conditions may apply, see Arendal Giveaway entry form.

Arendal 1961 Tower Speaker Giveaway! ($1,699 Value): Enter by Nov 15!
Arendal-Giveaway.jpeg

J

Jack N

Audioholic
Is the pair being given away white in color as shown, or can we get black?

Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
Simply amazing, this would be a fine upgrade for me,

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
Being a world wide giveaway, I imaging the odds of winning are pretty low. But certainly much better than the Powerball!

Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
Being a world wide giveaway, I imaging the odds of winning are pretty low. But certainly much better than the Powerball!
Idk Powerball is something like 292 million to one. World wide would be closer to 7-8 billion to 1 hahhahaha

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis