Denon AVR-X3700H 9.2-Ch. 8K AV-Receiver Giveaway!

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Contest is Now CLOSED
Winner to be contacted soon, good luck and watch your email!

Audioholics has partnered with Audio Advice to give away one DENON AVR-X3700H 9.2 Ch AV Receiver ($1,599 Value!)

Spring Giveaway! Get ready for the warm season with one of today's most flexible AV receivers by DENON! Take command of your home entertainment with a stunning combination of real power backed by an array of in/outs, audio/video processing and wireless connectivity options for sweet sound throughout your home.

How it Works

As usual with Audioholics sweepstakes, entry is FREE! But this time around you can optionally improve your chances to win by engaging with Audioholics across the Internet and sharing the contest with friends through our NEW registration form (located on our contest registration page here). Only your email address and name are required for initial registration, additional chances are optional. By registering for the sweepstakes you agree to receive awesome newsletters from Audioholics and our sweepstakes partner Audio Advice to stay up-to-date on news, reviews, how-tos and great deals in audio/video.

Contest closed 11:59PM on Friday, May 13th. Good luck!

A winner will be selected in the following week, so watch for an email because you may be contacted! See the Audioholics Contest Rules Terms and Regulations sticky on the Contest Forum for all the details.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Audioholics Contests are always FREE, from registration to shipping of the prize. Nobody from Audioholics will attempt to contact any registrant until after registration has closed and at no time will you be required to pay a fee regarding this contest. So, watch your spam filters in case we attempt to contact YOU!

DENON AVRX3700H Audio/Video Receiver

Denon AVR-X3700H is a 9.2 channel 8K AV receiver with 105W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.08%, 2 channels driven) that fully supports 3D audio formats like Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X®, DTS Virtual:X™ and IMAX® Enhanced, as well as the latest HDMI specifications such as 8K/60Hz, 4K/120Hz pass-through and upscaling, VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), Dynamic HDR (High Dynamic Range), HDR10+ and eARC support.

<<ENTER NOW!>>

denon-giveaway.jpg

<<ENTER NOW!>>

DENON AVRX3700H Highlights
  • 4K TV’s, upgraded
    Get the most out of your 4K TV until you upgrade to 8K.
  • 9-channels of entertainment
    Drive your entire home theater system with 9 channels of power.
  • Latest HDMI and eARC
    Enjoy your favorite movies, shows, and games with the best picture and audio quality available.
  • Full 3D audio support
    Immerse yourself in 3D audio and enjoy your entertainment in whatever speaker configuration you’d like.
Complete Product Details:
Audio Advice DENON AVR-X3700H overview

Enter to WIN Here! Scroll down to our NEW registration widget & fill out the form to begin accumulating chances to win!

Denon-AVR-Accessories.jpg
DENON-AVR-Back.jpg

Please Read Before Entering: Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations

Entry must be received BEFORE 05/13/22 at 11:59 PM EST

PLEASE NOTE:
By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters. Contest open to Continental US ONLY.

To enter the Giveaway, simply:

1. Register with name/email to receive the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters, earn optional points with additional engagement and recommendations.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.

Note: You will ONLY be contacted from an authentic Audioholics email address AFTER the contest ends, you may be contacted for verification of having entered an Audioholics Contest.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Prize sent through end of May or early June 2022.

CONTEST RULES OVERVIEW: Please go our Contest Rules sticky-post in the Audioholics Forum for the complete rules. To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Audio Advice newsletters. Read the complete Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations before entering. One new subscriber who joins between now to 05/13/22 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry is accepted for the contest. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. * Don’t wait, the entry period ends May 13, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST! Contest open for Continental US only.

Last edited:
T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
If I had a nickel for every time I’ve heard “Enter Me Now!”;) I didn’t fall for it then and I’m not falling for it now.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
If I had a nickel for every time I’ve heard “Enter Me Now!”;) I didn’t fall for it then and I’m not falling for it now.
Good point! Hadn't thought of that, not even a well placed comma can help that sentence. Might have to make a change. We're not running a Disney cartoon here ;)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Audioholics has partnered with Audio Advice to give away one DENON AVR-X3700H 9.2 Ch AV Receiver ($1,599 Value!)

Spring Giveaway! Get ready for the warm season with one of today's most flexible AV receivers by DENON! Take command of your home entertainment with a stunning combination of real power backed by an array of in/outs, audio/video processing and wireless connectivity options for sweet sound throughout your home.

How it Works

As usual with Audioholics sweepstakes, entry is FREE! But this time around you can optionally improve your chances to win by engaging with Audioholics across the Internet and sharing the contest with friends through our NEW registration form (located on our contest registration page here). Only your email address and name are required for initial registration, additional chances are optional. By registering for the sweepstakes you agree to receive awesome newsletters from Audioholics and our sweepstakes partner Audio Advice to stay up-to-date on news, reviews, how-tos and great deals in audio/video.

Contest closes at 11:59PM on Friday, May 13th. Good luck!

A winner will be selected in the following week, so watch for an email because you may be contacted! See the Audioholics Contest Rules Terms and Regulations sticky on the Contest Forum for all the details.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Audioholics Contests are always FREE, from registration to shipping of the prize. Nobody from Audioholics will attempt to contact any registrant until after registration has closed and at no time will you be required to pay a fee regarding this contest. So, watch your spam filters in case we attempt to contact YOU!

Denon AVR-X3700H is a 9.2 channel 8K AV receiver with 105W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.08%, 2 channels driven) that fully supports 3D audio formats like Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X®, DTS Virtual:X™ and IMAX® Enhanced, as well as the latest HDMI specifications such as 8K/60Hz, 4K/120Hz pass-through and upscaling, VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), Dynamic HDR (High Dynamic Range), HDR10+ and eARC support.

• 4K TV’s, upgraded
  • Latest HDMI and eARC
    Enjoy your favorite movies, shows, and games with the best picture and audio quality available.
  • Full 3D audio support
    Immerse yourself in 3D audio and enjoy your entertainment in whatever speaker configuration you’d like.

Enter to WIN Here! Scroll down to our NEW registration widget & fill out the form to begin accumulating chances to win!

View attachment 55261View attachment 55262

PLEASE NOTE:
By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters. Contest open to Continental US ONLY.

1. Register with name/email to receive the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters, earn optional points with additional engagement and recommendations.

Note: You will ONLY be contacted from an authentic Audioholics email address AFTER the contest ends, you may be contacted for verification of having entered an Audioholics Contest.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

CONTEST RULES OVERVIEW: Please go our Contest Rules sticky-post in the Audioholics Forum for the complete rules. To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Audio Advice newsletters. Read the complete Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations before entering. One new subscriber who joins between now to 05/13/22 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry is accepted for the contest. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. * Don’t wait, the entry period ends May 13, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST! Contest open for Continental US only.
I'm all up in this! Wait... that didn't sound right :oops: Good luck everybody!!!!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Gene must really hate Canadians. We never get to play.:confused:
Haha, I wish I could make these contests global but nobody wants the shipping expenses or dealing with customs :(

Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
OHHH MAN WOULD THIS BE AWESOME!!!!

I wanted to buy this receiver back when it was like $1100-$1200 just didn't have the money then once I had the money it jumped up in price.... UHG.... Not sure if its worth $1600 or whatever it is now.

BUT as a giveaway, Oh man that would be a blessing.

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Haha, I wish I could make these contests global but nobody wants the shipping expenses or dealing with customs :(
Okay no problem Gene, you just ship it to Point to Point in Point Roberts Washington 98281 (A package handling facility) and I'll take it from there! It's about 10 minutes from my Mom's Condo in Tsawwassen. ;)

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Gene must really hate Canadians. We never get to play.:confused:
He has a Canadian help set 'em up though. But we wouldn't benefit from audio equipment intended for the American market anyway. Our flappy heads introduce resonant distortions that require tuning for the Canadian market. ;)

Gregory Watters

Gregory Watters

Audiophyte
Building my home theater, and just purchased a 7.2.4, Klipsch RP set-up (4-8000Fs, 504C, 2-502Ss, and 4-500SAs ... In piano black), but nothing to drive them with! Broke the bank, and badly needing this AVR, as we speak!

(Attention: Audioholics, Santa, Genie, A Falling Star, or any other wish granters!)

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
Considering that my AVR-X5200's left channel has gone kaput, winning this 3700 would be fantastic!

Subsonicbassist

Subsonicbassist

Audiophyte

How it Works

Contest closes at 11:59PM on Friday, May 13th. Good luck!

• 4K TV’s, upgraded
  • Latest HDMI and eARC
  • Full 3D audio support

View attachment 55261View attachment 55262

PLEASE NOTE:

IMPORTANT NOTE:

good luck everyone, hoping I can get something to power some dedicated Atmos channels in the living room!

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
I'd be willing to have it shipped to a reputable member here in the US first, then pay for shipping from there. But I understand the legal hassle that could potentially create.

Too bad though.

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
I'd be willing to have it shipped to a reputable member here in the US first, then pay for shipping from there. But I understand the legal hassle that could potentially create.

Too bad though.
There's no legal hassle bringing it into Canada. You'd just pay the Federal & Provincial taxes on it's value like you normally would if purchased in Canada. At least that's all I had to do on my HSU CCB-8s when I brought them in. (And Water Skis, Run Flat Tires, computer components, Atmos Speakers, etc.) Of course if there was a warranty claim it would be a bit of a pain (so far none for me - keeping my fingers crossed that continues) but on a "free" Receiver I don't know if it would have one anyway.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis