HECO 5.1 Speaker System Giveaway, $2,495 Value!

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
5.1 HECO Home Theater Speaker System Giveaway, $2,495 Value!

Contest is Now CLOSED
Winner to be contacted soon, good luck!
The winner will receive an email over the next week, winning does NOT involve a monetary transaction with Audioholics or Audio Advice. The winner only need reply within 1-week of being contacted.

Audioholics has partnered with Audio Advice to give away a complete 5.1 Speaker System by HECO!

PLEASE NOTE:
The Audioholics contests are sweepstakes, the winner is decided at random and it is 100% FREE to enter. At no time will Audioholics request payment for postage or anything pertaining to this contest. Only the winner will be contacted after March 31st and no transaction is involved.

Good Times Ahead! Audioholics partnership with Audio Advice will result in a series of upcoming giveaways, this is only the start—stay tuned!

heco-aurora1.jpg

HECO Complete 5.1 Speaker System Breakdown:
HECO, German Hi-Fi Since 1949. HECO is a brand name that represents a rich and long tradition in German speaker production. Since the day the company was founded more than six decades ago, it has been committed to developing an uncompromising, high quality reproduction of music in a home environment.
  • 1-PAIR, HECO Aurora 700 Tower Speakers - $1,098 value: 3-Way bass reflex floorstanding speakers
  • 1-HECO Aurora 30A Subwoofer - $649 value: Aurora 30A active bass reflex subwoofer.
  • 1-HECO Aurora Center 30, center channel speaker - $349 value: 2-way bass reflex center speaker.
  • 1-PAIR, HECO Aurora 200 Bookshelf Speakers - $399 value: 2-way bass reflex bookshelf speakers, suitable for rear channels.

US Retailer & Manufacturer Information:

Audio Advice HECO Aurora speaker system overview!

Please Read Before Entering: Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations

Entry must be received BEFORE 03/31/22 at 11:59 PM EST
PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the Sweepstakes, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters. This Audioholics contest is open to the Continental US only.

To enter the Giveaway, simply:
1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.

<<< Registry for the Giveaway is Now Closed! >>>

PRIZE DESCRIPTION
The winner will receive a complete 5.1 speaker system. With floorstanding, bookshelf and a dedicated center-channel speaker, the system pulls double-duty between home theater surround and two-channel stereo from all your favorite sources. Just add an amp or AV receiver! Your music and movies are in sound hands with legendary German engineering from long-established brand, HECO. The complete system even includes an active sub for low-frequency effects.

From Audio Advice: "Since 1949, HECO is considered one of the founding fathers of German HiFi equipment. Using quality materials, thoughtful design elements, and innovative technologies with the listener in mind, HECO offers a wide variety of high-value speakers built to please everyone from the budding HiFi enthusiast to the seasoned audiophile. "

Sponsored by Audio Advice!

Audio Advice HECO Aurora-Series Overview Video:

Aurora by HECO​

PRIZE: One complete HECO Aurora 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System
(Total Retail value: $2,495)

HECO owners, please leave us your comments on the brand and thoughts on the speakers. We're looking forward to doing some reviews in the future.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Prize to be sent through April 2022.

Note: You will ONLY be contacted from an authentic Audioholics email address AFTER the contest ends and IF you won and prove USA residency.

Beware of hackers/scammers on Youtube posting from fake accounts saying you won the prize and you need to text them your info. DON'T Do It!

SWEEPSTAKES RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Audio Advice newsletters. Read the complete Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations before entering. One new subscriber who joins between now to 03/31/22 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry is accepted for the sweepstakes. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. * Don’t wait, the entry period ends March 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST! Open to Continental US only.

Last edited:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
HECO owners, please leave us your comments on the brand and thoughts on the speakers. We're looking forward to doing some reviews in the future.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Its too bad Im excluded from entering the contest. I wish they would open it to all of NA.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh heck, why not? This would make a really nice system for my son, who just got his own place not too long ago.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Its too bad Im excluded from entering the contest. I wish they would open it to all of NA.
Yes, continental U.S. only so Canucks need not apply. ;_; Nice give away though.

B

boxker

Audiophyte
I've been looking at these for a while. If don't win, which is the most likely possibility, I'll b buying the 700s in Ivory white.

S

Sean2019

Audiophyte
I would love to have these I haven't found anywhere local to hear them but the test data looks great. Keep up the great work

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Yes, continental U.S. only so Canucks need not apply. ;_; Nice give away though.
Sorry about that. It's been difficult to organize international contests with our partners. We still love ya tho ;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just makes me curious....is Heco already enjoying good exposure in Canada particularly? I've never heard of them here in the US....

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
For the record everyone, winners will be contacted by email!

Sorry about that. It's been difficult to organize international contests with our partners. We still love ya tho ;)
Gene, someone is running around YouTube with an AH badge tryna scam people...

I didn't fall for it but was curious enough I texted them. They know about this contest too.

`Edit: I just saw you saw my thread about it, lol.

Last edited:
Rawg

Rawg

Audiophyte
5.1 HECO Home Theater Speaker System Giveaway, $2,495 Value!

Audioholics has partnered with Audio Advice to give away a complete 5.1 Speaker System by HECO!

NOTE: This contest is 100% FREE, at no time will Audioholics request payment for postage or anything pertaining to this contest. Only the winner will be contacted after March 31st and no transaction is involved.

Good Times Ahead! Audioholics partnership with Audio Advice will result in a series of upcoming contest giveaways, this is only the start—stay tuned!

Register Now for Your Chance to WIN!

HECO Complete 5.1 Speaker System Breakdown:

HECO, German Hi-Fi Since 1949. HECO is a brand name that represents a rich and long tradition in German speaker production. Since the day the company was founded more than six decades ago, it has been committed to developing an uncompromising, high quality reproduction of music in a home environment.

1-PAIR, HECO Aurora 700 Tower Speakers - $1,098 value: 3-Way bass reflex floorstanding speakers

1-HECO Aurora 30A Subwoofer - $649 value: Aurora 30A active bass reflex subwoofer.

1-HECO Aurora Center 30, center channel speaker - $349 value: 2-way bass reflex center speaker.

1-PAIR, HECO Aurora 200 Bookshelf Speakers - $399 value: 2-way bass reflex bookshelf speakers, suitable for rear channels.

US Retailer & Manufacturer Information:

Audio Advice HECO Aurora speaker system overview!

Please Read Before Entering: Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters. Contest open to the Continental US only.

To enter the Giveaway, simply:

1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters.

2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.

<<< Click Here to Register for the Giveaway! >>>

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

The winner will receive a complete 5.1 speaker system. With floorstanding, bookshelf and a dedicated center-channel speaker, the system pulls double-duty between home theater surround and two-channel stereo from all your favorite sources. Just add an amp or AV receiver! Your music and movies are in sound hands with legendary German engineering from long-established brand, HECO. The complete system even includes an active sub for low-frequency effects.

From Audio Advice: "Since 1949, HECO is considered one of the founding fathers of German HiFi equipment. Using quality materials, thoughtful design elements, and innovative technologies with the listener in mind, HECO offers a wide variety of high-value speakers built to please everyone from the budding HiFi enthusiast to the seasoned audiophile. "

Contest sponsored by Audio Advice!

Audio Advice HECO Aurora-Series Overview Video:

Aurora by HECO

PRIZE: One complete HECO Aurora 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System

(Total Retail value: $2,495)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Prize to be sent through April 2022.

Note: You will ONLY be contacted from an authentic Audioholics email address AFTER the contest ends and IF you won and prove USA residency.

Beware of hackers/scammers on Youtube posting from fake accoinunts saying you won the prize and you need to text them your info. DON'T Do It!

CONTEST RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Audio Advice newsletters. Read the complete Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations before entering. One new subscriber who joins between now to 03/31/22 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry is accepted for me the contest. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. * Don’t wait, the entry period ends March 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST! Contest open for Continental US only.

Count

Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
Cant wait for the review on these... Gene, If I win. I live on the east cost of Florida. I'll drive them over to you so you can review. Plus I'd like to see an experience the process on testing them.

B

bradypunch1

Audiophyte
I haven't ever had the chance to listen to this brand before; with any luck I may have a chance to. :)

Benneffect

Benneffect

Audiophyte
I am not familiar with Heco, but I'm sure it'll blow away my current system! I have a 7.1 surround system I made from 4 Pyle stereo amps and the cheapest Dayton Audio bookshelf speakers I could find. Oh, and the cheapest Yamaha sub I could find.
If I win these I'd buy a great 7.1 Yamaha receiver that's in the Thrift Store I work in!

S

Steve Edwards

Audiophyte
Hey Gene, If I win..I'll let you hang on to them and give a full review! Cheers!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Hey Gene, If I win..I'll let you hang on to them and give a full review! Cheers!
haha kind of you but they ship directly from Audio Advice. James Larson already has in a set for review so we will see how they perform soon enough. thanks and good luck.

Benneffect

Benneffect

Audiophyte
I'm excited! Even if someone else wins, I'm excited!
Hoping. Checking email. Planning.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis