My Svs Pb10 - Isd Woofer Has Arrived...

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Hi ,

after quite a while, the waiting process is over, as I've finally got hands on my new baby ( a huge woofer, considering it's the SVS family's baby...).

Matter of fact, I've been using a JBL PB-12 woofer for almost 4 years (being part of an entire JBL 7.1 system), but I have to be honest in sharing my opinion on this forum. I'm absolutely astonished about the sound performance now (for the better, of course).

It seems that I've not only replaced the woofer itself, but the rest of the speakers as well. Absolutely fantastic!!

My receiver is a Denon 3805 and the main speakers are the N310 Northridge Series (a very limited edition made in Denmark), along with Studio Center + Surrounds and N28II as Surround back.

What amazes me most is the fact that before, the sound was "average" and now I'm really getting all the best out of the system. Really incredible.

I would like also to thank Ron & Erik, at SVS sales & Tech support, for their paramount service. Keep doing things that way guys!

Needless to say that I would highly recommend SVS woofers for anyboody!

Hope this statement helps people in making the right decision, when choosing a woofer brand.

Cheers / Avliner

jcsprankle

jcsprankle

Audioholic
Congratulations on your new system! It sounds great! I can't wait until I'm able to do my upgrades and experience the same feeling!!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Yar, Good to see yee got a woofer.

Now, Post pics for us mates to see.

SheepArr

corysmith01

corysmith01

Senior Audioholic
Niiiiiice!

Good to hear. I had that sub too. I had it delivered to my work and was shocked when I saw that box, and shocked again when I pulled out what is considered their "smallest" subwoofer.

I agree with Sheep. Post up some pics so we can have a look see.

J

JonnyOzero3

Audioholic Intern
avliner said:
Hi ,

after quite a while, the waiting process is over, as I've finally got hands on my new baby ( a huge woofer, considering it's the SVS family's baby...).

Needless to say that I would highly recommend SVS woofers for anyboody!

Hope this statement helps people in making the right decision, when choosing a woofer brand.

Cheers / Avliner
I didn't know SVS sold dogs :p

A woofer....hehehe

Daz3d&Confus3d

Daz3d&Confus3d

Full Audioholic
I my gosh Sheep!!!!.......you have me rolling with that new sig of yours....ROFL!!! "SHEEP: Putting the F.U. back in FUN"......that's hilarious!!!

:D :D :D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Daz3d&Confus3d said:
I my gosh Sheep!!!!.......you have me rolling with that new sig of yours....ROFL!!! "SHEEP: Putting the F.U. back in FUN"......that's hilarious!!!

:D :D :D
I'm glad you like it. :)

SheepStar

J

jc1carter829@ho

Audioholic Intern
Nice choice, I'm in the process of getting the SVS PB12+2 very soooon..Can't wait myself.. What is the turn around time for your SVS????

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
JC1,

the time frame in my case was about 2 weeks.
I can imagine what your sensation will be when you grab hands on the bigger brother PB12+2...

More & more I'm enjoying the "new sound" of my speakers now...

Good luck on your order, you won't be disappointed!

Cheers / Avliner

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis