my sub makes the video signal in my tv shakes

D

danielmoctezuma

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Hello, i'm from guatemala, i need help with me sub.
i have a 150 rms jbl sub, and a 29fs100 sony tv.
the problem is that my sub makes the video signal in my tv shakes, and i don't know what to do.
&nbsp;

please answer me at daniel_moctezuma@telgua.com.gt

thanks for youy help.</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
<font color='#000080'>Sometimes the simplest answers are the best. Move it. Whatever you need to do, just move it away from the TV. If your room is too small to move it, then move the TV, or you may need to sell it and get a smaller subwoofer.</font>

D

danielmoctezuma

Audiophyte
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
hawke : <font color='#000000'>Sometimes the simplest answers are the best. Move it. Whatever you need to do, just move it away from the TV. If your room is too small to move it, then move the TV, or you may need to sell it and get a smaller subwoofer.</font>
<font color='#000000'>cool dude
, i'm gonna try moving the sub. there is no way i'm gonna change it for a smaller one, i love the way it shakes may room, even when i watching the simpsons &nbsp;
&nbsp; .
but i'm gonna need to buy &nbsp;a new rca cable to can move it.
what kind of cable shuld i bougth?
it's recomendable to buy a expensive one (monster cable) or with any rca cable can connect my sub?</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
<font color='#000080'>Just get at least a well-shielded thick-gauge cable. Lots of times cables designed as 'video' cables can be fine.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis