My Reciever Makes the subwoofer sound bad

S

sabedra211

Junior Audioholic
Hello my Reciever makes my subwoofer a Sputtering Noise and i guess it makes it sound like its gonna blow out by to much bass but its not loud anyways im taking it back to the company and i wana no what 2 tell them about the reciever. I connected the subwoofer to a different Reciever and it sound normal and louder and did not sound like if it was playing exssevely so whats the problem with it.Thanks!

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
What make and model is your sub and receiver?

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
That is a cheap system. Probably good for a computer or dorm room though. Toss it out. You can probably pick up another three way setup with a similar sub at Staples for $19.99. I have a Labtec 4" that sounds pretty decent with my 4000 downloaded soungs (of course all legal thanks to Bearshare).

S

sabedra211

Junior Audioholic
:D Well that home theater has a DVD Player and is 150 watts with a 60 watt subwoofer i think its better then a 19.99 doller system and the other one still in its warranty i am going to see what im gonna do but im not going to throw it away i paid 200 dollers! :) Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis