My introduction to RBH

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
My wife does not want me to see any speakers on stands in the great room of the new townhouse. So we reached a compromise where I would get an audio console that is about 70" wide to accommodate my PSB Century 100i center channels and the original PSB Alphas . The Alphas work better on a shelf as designed.

To get around the surrounds on stands, I'm using two ceiling mount speakers. The builder uses RBH A600 as their inline speaker...

https://rbhsound.com/a600.php

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
@3db Does the builder build a back box behind the in-ceiling speakers? Is your wife letting you keep the Rhythmik sub in the chain? If not, RBH also makes in-wall and in-floor subwoofers; and HTD has in-wall subs as well. Or Beale Street Audio sells in-ceiling subs if you prefer. As long as your builder is already hacking apart the ceiling, it might be a good time to consider such options.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'll be installing the RBH A-815 and VA-815 (8" woofer) ceiling speakers throughout my new house. I may be needing the back-box enclosures (FB-C8). I better check to see where the foam insulation will go for the ceiling attic. :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis