My HT room before I revamped it.

Jay aLBERS

Jay aLBERS

Junior Audioholic
The front end. Moving all the amps to the back of the room.
The back half. Old amp rack to the right of the pic.
New amp rack. I added a new 30 amp circuit to the system to be able to pile all the amps up in one place. The system would overpower the existing wiring in the room and pop the breaker when I was showing off. Needles to say it was impressive when the basement would shut down, but hard on equipment, and I swear it sounds better with a good stable power source.
Sorry the pics are washed out but it's hard to get good pics in this room. The walls are covered in black crushed velvet, so it is very light absorbing.
New amp rack. Still needs to be stained.

Jay aLBERS

Jay aLBERS

Junior Audioholic

The front end after I moved the amps and speakers. Wanted the subs to be in the corners. So the Corwalls got a raise!

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
The front end. Moving all the amps to the back of the room.
The back half. Old amp rack to the right of the pic.
New amp rack. I added a new 30 amp circuit to the system to be able to pile all the amps up in one place. The system would overpower the existing wiring in the room and pop the breaker when I was showing off. Needles to say it was impressive when the basement would shut down, but hard on equipment, and I swear it sounds better with a good stable power source.
Sorry the pics are washed out but it's hard to get good pics in this room. The walls are covered in black crushed velvet, so it is very light absorbing.
New amp rack. Still needs to be stained.
Looks good, but I hope you have some air flow for amps / electronics as there isn't so much space for them to breath freely? Some fan system perhaps?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis