Musicians that you thought sucked but didn't

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
<font color='#000000'>For the longest time my wife play her country stuff and I would piss and moan about it. One day she brings home a Randy Travis concert on DVD and makes me watch it. By crocky he was good, I mean very good. Good voice, good band, some excellent lyrics. I was shocked!! It is also a suberb DTS recording. I recomend just for show off of your system.

Now you may be wondering just how did my wife make me watch it in the first place, Well she bribed me; women can be very effective that way if you know what I mean
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
<font color='#000000'>So, what you're saying is, the way to a man's ears is through his...

</font>

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>Avril Lavigne. Not sure about the spelling, but this is a teeny-bopper pop band. Was watching some special on MTV paying tribute to Metallica. This chic can rock, and her band was not too shabby either! Korn also performed and were excellent as well. Metallica performed at the end, and they were superb also. All songs were Metallica songs!</font>

A. Vivaldi

A. Vivaldi

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>I've always heard about how much Yanni sucked, but while at my Mother's one day she put in this Yanni cd and it was actually pretty good. There was some real nice piano work there. He isn't anything I might buy, but I wouldn't put him in the same class as other sucky sex symbol egocentric performers.
</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis