Music streaming services - Music/Artist Selection

DannyA

DannyA

Audioholic
Hi All,
I recently purchased a Bluesound Node with the intent of using a music streaming service. What I'm am most curious about is the music selection available from these services. I'm less concerned about the music quality comparisons and more concerned about what is available. I already have Amazon Music but I'd like to see what Tidal an Qobuz have to offer. The problem is I can't seem to find a way to search what is available from these services. MQA is fine an dandy but there is no sense paying for a service to get a handful of artists I like.

I like a variety of genres but I generally listen to classic rock and some hard rock.

Does anyone know how I can figure what is available from these services?

Thank you!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
AFAIK you need to subscribe to see the library....can't say I've ever seen a shortcut. Some claims out there as to library extent, but they don't seem to be particularly consistent. Personally I use Spotify; when I trialed both Tidal and Qobuz a couple years ago I found I had on Spotify stuff neither of the other two had, but they all gain/lose selections over time, too. MQA is a joke fwiw. I'd tend to bet Amazon may have the largest library without any research, tho. Good luck!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis