Movie Soundtracks and Mixes

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Since many of us reading this have watched movies without surround setups and had the curiosity as to how much of the movie experience was lost as a result I thought to share a brief example.

Watched “Rush” a movie pitting two Formula 1 drivers Niki Lauda and James Hunt with my wife back in 2015.

We watched this movie with a Samsung sound bar, small wireless sub and 1080p display.

Great picture quality for up close and personal race car action. The only missing piece to show respect to the soundtrack provided by the one and only HANS ZIMMER was a real surround sound setup.

When you watch a movie without a surround setup your really not aware of how much of the full experience is lost since there is nothing a sound bar a small wireless sub can reveal to you on that capacity!

I was able to find a used DVD copy this year and today found some time to view it but this time on a full surround system.

The race car engines came to life and Hans Zimmer’s sonic vision breathed depth into this action packed adrenaline filled real life drama proving sometimes even a well made picture is raised to a higher level when a supporting surround sound system is involved!

79E624A4-6952-462D-976A-3FD10643CC5C.jpeg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis