Motorstorm Pacific Rift Demo out on PSN

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I like it!! Physics are better and the overall look is cleaner than before. Damage modeling is pretty nice too. Crashes are a little less disruptive than before as they get you back on track quicker. Haven't tried the split screen yet, but it looks good so far.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I like it!! Physics are better and the overall look is cleaner than before. Damage modeling is pretty nice too. Crashes are a little less disruptive than before as they get you back on track quicker. Haven't tried the split screen yet, but it looks good so far.

IMO Motorstorm was one of the better PS3 exclusive titles and the funnest/best "driving" type game on the PS3 thus far. Glad to hear that you like the new demo.

To me this game is like the game Crackdown on the xbox 360 (comparing 2 totally different genres). The "fun factor" in each of these games was incredible.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It is one short track, 3 vehicles (bike, truck, monster truck). I still play the original because it is so fun, basically a year later. Highly likely to buy this one too.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I saw a commercial for this game and it looks sweet!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
After playing it a bit more (ok a LOT more), I have found some things that I don't like about it, the number one being that when you back up it flips the camera around so it is looking BACK - how am I supposed to see when I am clear from whatever I was stuck on???? DUH. The fun level is still there though, so hopefully some of the minor things that they changed and got wrong in this one will be able to be adjusted via settings.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis