Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Dirt

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matt34

Matt34

Which one is the better choice?

Or would you recommend another racing game, not to include GT5(waiting for the full version to come out).

F1: Formula One Championship Edition?

Last edited:
MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Motorstorm strictly for fun factor, great visuals. This game does lack depth though.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Dirt is more techincal and has a bit better physics, better damage modeling that actually affects the car AND it has rally and paved tracks, however I agree that Motorstorm is just flat out entertaining. The first three levels aren't that tough, but there are some in the fourth that I still can't get first place in.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Which one is the better choice?

Or would you recommend another racing game, not to include GT5(waiting for the full version to come out).

F1: Formula One Championship Edition?
My vote goes to Dirt. Motorstorm had awesome graphics when it debuted and is great for showing off your shiny new PS3. It could have been so much more though.

That said, Motorstorm 2 should be pretty awesome. Not under the same "rush and get it out" deadline :)

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
I'd vote Grid if it was in the list. It's from the makers of Dirt and they've managed to make it a lot more involving in order to make you feel like you're really working for your own career rather than just trying to play a game.

Matt34

Matt34

Thanks guys, I ended up getting Dirt used off Amazon for $35.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis