Most MEMORABLE nude scene!

W

Wifiguy

Audiophyte
Don't forget Sharon Stone's claim to fame, the leg-crossing in Basic Instinct. Personally I think that whole movie should count as one big nude scene.

R

ripsid

Audiophyte
I'd have to say for me it may have been the 1st one I saw, it had Lee Majors in it was called steel or something and the quick opening was him as a truck driver a girl had her top off.. Wow! I was hoping for the 6 million dollar man and got CONES! INSTEAD!

SID

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
dm_4u said:
Life Altering...The Deep...Jacqueline Bisset...(still looking for a winner of a wet t-shirt contest that can come close to her....I was a kid...

How we dreamed that the tshirt would just rip. :D

W

WoodieB

Audioholic Intern
sjdgpt said:
I am trying to do a name search for my FAV movie that I saw as a teen.

If somebody can give me a good website for doing a movie search based upon plot/dialogue/year of release etc. I will give you the name of the movie in return. ;)

Steven, try imdb.com (internet movie database). One of the most complete movies sites on the web.

WoodieB

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
shokhead said:
Miss Roberts in Beastmaster.
I've only seen the network TV cut version, I did not realize that there was a nudscene of Ms. Roberts in the original movie.....

:(

It makes me sad to think that I have been deprived of this scene for all of these years!

:D

-Chris

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Ah yes, Tanya Roberts. An uber-hottie of days gone by. What a magnificent movie Beast Master was! :D

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
WoodieB said:
Steven, try imdb.com (internet movie database). One of the most complete movies sites on the web.

WoodieB

Thanks, I will give you all a report as soon as possible

L

lario

Junior Audioholic
Ahem.....Rusty Griswold and his German babe....Eurpean Vacation....like no other....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis