More moderators than members here??

Progger58

Progger58

Junior Audioholic
A friend of mine pointed me this music forum the other day, but not even him seems to come here!!! :confused:

Come in, folks, there must be someone who also likes music over here, so let's talk about it. ;)

Cheers,
Demetrio.

It's funny - we just added two great software reviewers so we're hoping to drive more content and talk this way.

It's really our fault, however that this area languished for so long - hopefully that can start to change!

S

Sleestack

Senior Audioholic
Progger58 said:
Come in, folks, there must be someone who also likes music over here, so let's talk about it. ;)

Cheers,
Demetrio.

I would love to talk about music, but quite honestly, I find this site to be oriented more toward home theater than music. If you want lively discussions about music, I suggest you check out headfi.org and their music forum.

Last edited:
Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

On every audio website I've been I on, I've overwhelmingly found without exception that music itself gets the short shrift. Perhaps it's because music is very personal and most people know what they like- there's less questions to ask. Also, music can be more difficult to discuss as compared with a technical thing like electronics. I once heard it said that writing about music is like dancing about painting! ;) That pretty well sums it up.

That said, has anyone listened to Bright Eyes? I've heard the hype but never the music- is he any good?

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....long live the comments about equipment, imo....are we talkin' about corners for discussion of favorite artists and their recordings?....I thought this "Musical Goodness" forum was it.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis