Mordaunt-Short Genie Loudspeakers Sneak Peek

Mordaunt-Short has allowed us an exclusive to reveal their new Genie Loudspeakers which will be announced at CEDIA 2004 in September. These new speakers are positioned to provide a high-performance small form-factor system at a reasonable price. Anyone who is familiar with Mordaunt-Short (if not, read our review on their Avant Premiere system) knows that they are very capable of building high-performance speakers in small packages. Their build quality and component selection are top-notch, and they have a knack for designing very attractive loudspeakers. We're looking forward to reviewing the Genie system when it becomes available as well as some of Mordaunt-Short's higher-end loudspeaker systems.

Get an Exclusive Sneak Peek at Genie...

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
Probably made of Unobtainium too!

"proprietary technology and an advanced viscous coupling adapted from aerospace technology"

Why is everything adapted from aerospace technology? "In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream."

Why not develop a technology where generating sound is paramount, like sonar. Use the oil in the snout of a sperm whale or something like that.

After my little rant, I'll discover they sound to good to be true ;) .

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
Uh-Oh

No, I not advocating the killing of whales.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis