Monster Digital SSDs?!?!?!?

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
WTF?!?!?!? Monster Cable bought SDJ and now they're selling solid state drives with a couple lil rinky dink accessories and a price tag at least 2x higher than a comparable or even higher performing drive from OCZ and others!!!

Discuss. :mad:

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, Monster needs new high margin product since they loosing Beats
But yea, Thanks but not thanks ... I'll stick to OCZ/Intel/Mushkin/Micron products if need an ssd

jinjuku

jinjuku

Think how much the sound stage width and depth will improve if I use this on my 2.0 streaming computer :D

CRG

Audiophyte
WTF?!?!?!? Monster Cable bought SDJ and now they're selling solid state drives with a couple lil rinky dink accessories and a price tag at least 2x higher than a comparable or even higher performing drive from OCZ and others!!!

Discuss. :mad:
I spoke to Monster Cable and they do not own SDJ technologies. SDJ has partnered up with Monster to sell SSD, however they are two seperate companies. As for pricing, SDJ said they will come down to where OCZ and others pricing is. I am going to buy a Monster SSD then if its priced the same as OCZ. I have heard OCZ reliability is horrible.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I spoke to Monster Cable and they do not own SDJ technologies. SDJ has partnered up with Monster to sell SSD, however they are two seperate companies. As for pricing, SDJ said they will come down to where OCZ and others pricing is. I am going to buy a Monster SSD then if its priced the same as OCZ. I have heard OCZ reliability is horrible.
Monster can go pound sand. Their entire business model is based on selling little more than their name.

Read this and then you too can stop supporting a company with shady practices like Monster:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/v-interconnects-cables-power-conditioning/50142-blue-jeans-cable-donate-sales-profits-monster-mini-golf-lawsuit.html

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis