Monoprice Air Motion Bookshelf, Center Channel & Subwoofer Preview

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Online speaker retailer Monoprice unveiled their Monolith Air Motion Cinema Series Speakers at the 2016 CEDIA Expos in Dallas, Texas. The series features two way bookshelf speakers and a three way center channel geared towards great sound at an affordable price. Both models feature their AMT tweeter and cast basket woofers to offer serious performance atypical at these price points.

Read: Monoprice Air Motion Bookshelf, Center Channel & Subwoofer Preview

N

nickboros

Audioholic
Maybe the subwoofer was shaking the video recording device, but at 25 to 30 seconds in it looked like the side wall was flexing like crazy. As long as that is not the case here, I'm pretty excited to see what the price and measured performance is for this sub.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Maybe the subwoofer was shaking the video recording device, but at 25 to 30 seconds in it looked like the side wall was flexing like crazy. As long as that is not the case here, I'm pretty excited to see what the price and measured performance is for this sub.
Imma going to guess since bass is omnidirectional and that piece of sticker paper was moving, not sub's wall.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I am more interested in the speakers. I think the sub is a castle in the sky at the moment, but maybe I will be proven wrong. The speakers, on the other hand, may well be good performers for the money, and are more plausible than the sub.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis