Monitor audio GS10 gold signature?

A

ayashifx55

Audiophyte
Hello everyone,

i am new to this forum, i don't know anything about speakers. My uncle left me a pair of speakers in awsome condition , some monitor audio gs10 gold signature , made of real wood apparently. I google'd these and they were brand new 1500$+. Sadly, there's a tiny little crack at the bottom of one speaker. Otherwise, everything is in mint condition.

I was wondering how much are these worth? Thank you everyone. I am located in Canada.

Attachments

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
They're worth what someone will pay for them.

Do you have anyway to hook them up and listen? Perhaps you should not give these up so easily. You could have some very solid performing speakers there!

A

ayashifx55

Audiophyte
Thank you for your reply TheWarrior. I just wanted to know approx their value. I really have no use of them and i don't have the right equipment to enjoy it lol! I recently sold the Rega Apollo he gave me too. I think the winner on ebay got a pretty good deal on it, i sold for only 350$ USD.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Cool, totally understand! I'd say just keep googling the model and see what anyone, anywhere is selling them for. I doubt you'll find many, so that does give you the advantage of naming your price. The holidays are coming, so I am sure eBay will sell them eventually! Good luck!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis