Modern Warfare 3 WILL be Infinity Ward

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
PTOM reported that while the next installment will be coming from Sledgehammer, Infinity Ward will be doing MW3 desipite losing some of their key members. No word on when this might happen and this is not considered "official". That's pretty interesting to me though :)

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
PTOM reported that while the next installment will be coming from Sledgehammer, Infinity Ward will be doing MW3 desipite losing some of their key members. No word on when this might happen and this is not considered "official". That's pretty interesting to me though :)
Well it doesn't look like it will be the same Infinity Ward that developed previous installments of COD series if they have lost the majority of their key employees.

I haven't been a fan of the Treyarch versions but I thought they did an excellent job on Black Ops. Zombies is a fun multiplayer concept.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
We would be looking at 2yrs for this to happen as the Sledgehammer offering may be out at the holidays this year or early next year, so it is still a while in the making.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Battlefield 3 will be entirely handled by DICE this time too, instead of just the MP.

T

Todesengel

Audioholic Intern
Hopefully they will make some big tweaks, I am sick of buying the same game repackaged year after year but am forced to because all my friends do :(.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis