MK LCR 750 Center or left speaker?

N

Nickp4227

Audiophyte
Hey guys, I bought a house that came with a 5 MK audio speakers in a home theater. I was looking at the center speaker and noticed it said "LCR-750THX LEFT CHANNEL SPEAKER" but the serial number sticker underneath it says CTR-750. Based on the orientation of the speaker cable plugs it looks identical to other center channel MK 750 speakers. I can't tell if it's a misprint or a left channel speaker. Any help would be appreciated! Attaching a picture of the back as well
1704B8C4-A788-49EB-97A0-C000C9E4FE33_1_102_o.jpeg

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Samurai
Well that's a nice bonus to the home purchase. Have you had a chance to listen to them yet?

In that series, there is absolutely no difference between the L, C, and R speakers, except the orientation of badges and stickers.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Well that's a nice bonus to the home purchase. Have you had a chance to listen to them yet?

In that series, there is absolutely no difference between the L, C, and R speakers, except the orientation of badges and stickers.
I have no experience with these speakers but that was gonna be my guess. Also being THX speakers I would also assume these are basically all the exact same and behave, sound exactly the same.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
https://mksound.com/products/750-series/
If you compare the 750C to the 750, they just change the orientation of the speaker connections and grill. It's the same speaker inside, so I would not be concerned about the labeling. That's a nice bonus to your home purchase.

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Samurai
@Nickp4227 I'm not sure what kit you have, but be aware that those speakers can be a challenging load, around 3ohms across much of the power band.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis