Walsh1

Walsh1

Junior Audioholic
I'm at work and my gal messages me telling me that she put a Blu-ray movie in but there's no dialogue but she can hear everything else coming out of the speakers. Ugh! Makes me think that my center channel isn't being powered or anything. Perhaps the channel in my Outlaw amplifier went dead that is powering my center channel.

Now it's going to eat at me until I can get home and look at what the issue is.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So much effort. Hard to know what the heck is going on beyond you trying to look better than you are with your gf?

Walsh1

Walsh1

Junior Audioholic
I just haven't had any issues overall except needing to get a cleaning disk to eliminate possibilities with my Panasonic UHD player. Preparing myself for the worst when I get home I suppose. If she can see everything and hear everything but dialogue then I jump to conclusions and assume the worst. It doesn't sound good.

Just venting at this point I guess. Have mercy on me.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I just haven't had any issues overall except needing to get a cleaning disk to eliminate possibilities with my Panasonic UHD player. Preparing myself for the worst when I get home I suppose. If she can see everything and hear everything but dialogue then I jump to conclusions and assume the worst. It doesn't sound good.

Just venting at this point I guess. Have mercy on me.
Probably just a plug has come out and the center channel is not connected.

Walsh1

Walsh1

Junior Audioholic
Thankfully I was worried for no reason. Somehow the front power button of my Outlaw amplifier was pressed thus not in stand-by mode. I know my gals 22 year old daughter spent a few nights over here and perhaps she pushed it or something. So my entire front stage wasn't powered but there was power to my surrounds because I have my A/V receiver handling those two channels.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Thankfully I was worried for no reason. Somehow the front power button of my Outlaw amplifier was pressed thus not in stand-by mode. I know my gals 22 year old daughter spent a few nights over here and perhaps she pushed it or something. So my entire front stage wasn't powered but there was power to my surrounds because I have my A/V receiver handling those two channels.
Sometimes it's the simple things....glad it was easy for ya!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Would this be the first time she operated your system? If so, needs a refresher training.
Don't feel bad, my son forgot how to run my system and almost fried the projector as he forgot to lower it first. :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis