The Chukker

The Chukker

Full Audioholic
Hey there everybody -- been gone for awhile...just went through a grueling divorce. Very glad to be back AND with all of my HT rig intact thank you!!! It was either that or the Infiniti G35 (no contest!). Nice to see nothing much has changed...sheesh I thought that the damned BR/HD-DVD thing would be ironed out by now and you know-it-alls would just tell me what to buy already. Oh well ...CEDIA is just around the corner!
Cheers,
chux

majorloser

majorloser

Welcome back!
Hopefully everything was worked out to both parties satisfaction (?).

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Oh man!!

I traveled down that road 11 yrs ago. I was a basket case for 4 months till I met the new Ms. I hope kids were not involved, such was not the case for me :(. Last month I made my last support payment because shes moved in with us, so now I can take care of my upgradeitis.;)
Good luck, Bill

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
The Chukker said:
Hey there everybody -- been gone for awhile...just went through a grueling divorce. Very glad to be back AND with all of my HT rig intact thank you!!! It was either that or the Infiniti G35 (no contest!). Nice to see nothing much has changed...sheesh I thought that the damned BR/HD-DVD thing would be ironed out by now and you know-it-alls would just tell me what to buy already. Oh well ...CEDIA is just around the corner!
Cheers,
chux
I was wondering where you went!

Well, its settled now. The missing members have returned! :)

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis