B

BigNate

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Hey
I have the chance to get a pair of Mirage's new Omni 260Bk floorstanding speakers for the same price that I could get a pair of Axiom Millenium 60ti's. &nbsp;Does anyone have any tips on which speaker I should get? &nbsp;I am looking to make a media room in my basement whose dimensions are about 20ft. by 20ft. and just need some help on which company you would go with, Mirage or Axiom. &nbsp;Thanks.</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>Both are solid high perforning Canadian made speakers but you need to take them home and audition them to see which is the right speaker for you. The Axiom's are internet order only I believe but they have a good return value. &nbsp;

Other speakers to consider in that price range is the PSB Image 4Ts or 5Ts. &nbsp;Its so nice to here another name besides Paradigm.</font>

B

BigNate

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>3db
Thank you for the info. &nbsp;I am actually in the process of ordering the axiom's and am going to give them a try. &nbsp;Hopefully I can get my Mirage's delivered around the same time and get a true comparison. &nbsp;Thank's for the information.
Nate</font>

C

cededone

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I compared all three a few months ago and when with the M-60s from Axiom. The Mirages were top notch as well but for the money Axiom are what I was looking for my basement H/T set . Their used for music listening as well. You cann't go wrong with Mirage either. Good luck </font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis