Mirage Omni S12 Deal,

S

SKINNER

Junior Audioholic
I bought an S12 about 10 months ago when Vanns and Tweeter had them fro around $360-$400

I love the thing so much that I would like to get a 2nd. Vann's is up to $500 on them and Tweeter no longer has them...Anyone know of another retailer that may have a better deal than Vann's?

R

rmorit01

Enthusiast
I haven't found anything better than the Vann's deal at $499.00 and Amazon is the Vann's store.

Last night, they had a customer returned unit in their clearance center for $50.00 off and I ordered that one since I have a Mirage dealer local.

Good luck --

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
n/m, I misread that, it is $499 at Amazon....I thought it said $300, but it says you save $300.

J

Jacksmyname

Audioholic
I have both the S10 and the S12; they both rock. Movie soundtracks thunder, and with music only are clean, fast and musical.
I doubt you'll find a better deal than Vann's. The S12 is a discontinued model, and I believe Vann's bought the last of them (they had 170 when I bought mine about a month and a half or so ago).

Jack

S

SKINNER

Junior Audioholic
rmorit01 said:
3 more S-12s "customer return" units at Vanns --
Yeah, I saw those....I just don't know about buying a sub that's been "serviced"

J

jhammer22

Enthusiast
That would 't scare me. When things are serviced or refurbed and warrantied, I wouldn't worry at all.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis