N

NorCalRP

Full Audioholic
Got it hooked up (sub-out 1 on avr to input 1 on mini, subs hooked to output 1 & 2 on mini), and no information is going to my subs. I can't find any sort of a video tutorial to save my GD life. Phenomenally frustrating. Any suggestions?

R

Russdawg1

Full Audioholic
Did you get your software and open it up?

Gotta set it up.

N

NorCalRP

Full Audioholic
Did you get your software and open it up?

Gotta set it up.
Yeah, I did. It was the only plugin for the 2x4HD. The interface looks awesome, but I suspect the problem I'm having could be the master volume. It's at 0dB, and I'm apparently unable to change it

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, I did. It was the only plugin for the 2x4HD. The interface looks awesome, but I suspect the problem I'm having could be the master volume. It's at 0dB, and I'm apparently unable to change it
I assumed you set the output on the out page to on? Iirc in/out 1 and 2 are on from the start, then you have to select ON for 3 and 4.
Also, you have to go into the peq and turn off the lpf. Set to bypass. Sorry going off memory but I think that’s it.

N

NorCalRP

Full Audioholic
Ho
I assumed you set the output on the out page to on? Iirc in/out 1 and 2 are on from the start, then you have to select ON for 3 and 4.
Also, you have to go into the peq and turn off the lpf. Set to bypass. Sorry going off memory but I think that’s it.
Honestly not sure on the lpf- I'll have to check that next chance I get

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I've had to go through my audio settings on my laptop and make sure it was set to output 5.1 and make Marantz my default. I've had multiple issues with getting sound tho and have spent up to an hour of frustration figuring it out. Audio settings on my pc kept reverting and/or changing...

Oh boy, I'm remembering now. There's definitely a steep ass learning curve, lol. I'd have to get all my stuff out and set it all up to remember everything.

N

NorCalRP

Full Audioholic
I've had to go through my audio settings on my laptop and make sure it was set to output 5.1 and make Marantz my default. I've had multiple issues with getting sound tho and have spent up to an hour of frustration figuring it out. Audio settings on my pc kept reverting and/or changing...

Oh boy, I'm remembering now. There's definitely a steep ass learning curve, lol. I'd have to get all my stuff out and set it all up to remember everything.
Wait- my AVR is my source. Is my laptop in the mix??? I thought my laptop just interfaces with the DSP to adjust the settings.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I think I have my wires crossed. I'm thinking of playing test tones with REW. I've had issues with that a few times.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis