Mi-Rollers, Isolation feet and Dakiom feedback stabilizers

R

Rpatrick

Enthusiast
Last edited:
M

miklorsmith

Full Audioholic
I've got rollers too, although I built mine. They work great, especially with a damped chassis. I use Dynamat, but there are other choices. Walker SST kicks tail. I like the Audience Auric Illuminator quite a bit. The burned, black CD's are the best of all but it's a bear to set up and more costly than the others.

You'll get a bunch of static from guys who'll ask you to prove to them that they work in your system. Don't sweat 'em, they give it to everyone claiming to hear noises.

Happy tweaking!

V

vermintrex

Enthusiast
tap-tap, is this thing on ? ahem...We have a very important announcement....

BWAhahahahahahahahaha. (suitable echo)

...That is all, thank you.

vermin

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Rpatrick said:
These are some of the best tweaks that I have found so far...... I put three Mi-Rollers under each component in my stereo system, I also put these under my speakers....here more on the Mi-Rollers.... http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1108395747 .....Here more on the Dakiom feedback stabilizers... www.dakiom.com ...Here's another great tweak for your CD'S and your components too.... http://www.positive-feedback.com/ambackissues/Belt.htm

Is this a real post? or a put on?

The makers have supporting evidence by chance, for any of this silliness?
Interesting claims, short on hard facts, no?

R

Rpatrick

Enthusiast
mtrycrafts said:
Is this a real post? or a put on?

The makers have supporting evidence by chance, for any of this silliness?
Interesting claims, short on hard facts, no?
:confused: All three of these tweaks really do work, don't take my word for it, try them for yourself and find out for yourself :confused:

R

Richard Black

Audioholic Intern
The DakiOm is really brilliant. Someone has spotted a hole in the market and spun just the right line to convince lots of people that they have filled it. Frankly I'll be a monkey's uncle if they can offer any convincing proof that it works exactly as advertised (it will have some effect on many amplifiers, I dare say, due to basic stuff like Kirchoff's Law, though the effect will tend to be borderline audible at most), but for coming up with ideas I'd give 'em at least 8/10.

But I'm not buying them!

Richard

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis