H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
My GF had family in town and bought us tickets to see this. We saw it at natural history museum's planetarium. Anyone else here check this out? What were your thoughts on it?

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
I guess nobody saw this? I wanted to get other's opinions before I gave mine because it's not a flattering review.

It started out being pretty cool. I love the 360/omnimax/planetarium shows I've seen when the show was made for this type of venue. However, this show ended up being a 45-minute repetitive kaleidoscope show. The new age music was just as repetitive. The about every ten minutes a man's voice came on and told you love yourself.

I feel bad for the people who paid $60 for VIP seats. Sadder yet is no one appeared happy when the ligths came on. The only chatter I heard was people saying they fell asleep. Maybe that was point?

I looked up the reviews after the show. Either people gave it a 5 or they gave it a 1. I'd give it a 1. I had no idea going into this what this show was. I just went with the group. I was thinking it couldn't be that bad, at was at the museum and until now, the museum shows I've seen, both in the Dynatheater or Planetarium, were good. I honestly don't know why they carried this show.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Maybe intended for particular drugs? ;) Haven't heard of this but I haven't been to a Laserium show since maybe the late 70s....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis