3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I wish all of you and your loved ones, a very Merry Christmas and or Happy Holidays. This is a special time of year where we can forget our troubles for a few days and bask in the company of loved ones while sharing food and drink. Good company filled with laughs. :)

BTW, its going to be a green Christmas here in Ottawa. Winds are from the Southwest and the temperature reads 16C .

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Merry Christmas to you as well, and everyone else!

It's a green Christmas here as well. 40s and 50s today and tomorrow.

Goodband

Goodband

Audioholic
Green Christmas here in Sherbrooke, Qc ... 15C ... thinking about a beach party

Merry Xmas to all!

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Merry Christmas, y'all. I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holidays, whichever ones that you celebrate. Even though we may have different traditions and beliefs, we are far more alike then different. I wish you all the best.

Now, let's get this party started. Right hand, red.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Thought I'd beat the holiday rush and wish everyone here a Merry Christmas, from our fearless leader Gene and his elf's (writers), to all of you and your families and loved ones.

Cheers!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Feliz Navidad to my festive and humorous audioholics. May you get what we all need L-O-V-E and most of all of course new/used gear. Rah :cool:

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Elves ...

... and Happy B-day to you in about a month! :)

Dude, I'm gonna hit the double nickle this year, or next year rather. I think that's my use-by date.
U just had to remind me, didn't u? :mad:

Along with all my supposed other 'friends'. Vermin :p

I've been playing this non-stop to give Santa a hint.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Happy Holidays.

And thank you to all on here who share invaluable information to users with audio questions. Priceless.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I want to wish everyone here another joyous Christmas for the 2020 year.

I’ve put up a few holiday tracks which I hope you guys & gals will enjoy by yourself or with your immediate family.
https://tinyurl.com/ybtnue49

Merry Christmas everyone.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis