Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
What a giant piece of turd. I played the beta for the last few days and it's one of the worst FPS games I've played in a while. There's no recoil on the weapons and no bullet spread. You do not need to use your iron sights or scope at all, because hip fire is just as accurate.

The assault rifles are inferior to the SMG's in every possible way, and the snipers are the only weapons you can see the enemy with because the textures are so washed out. You feel like you're playing inside a tin can the maps are so small.

Anyone who had any plans on buying this massive turd should save their 60 bucks.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
That sucks, it is the only game I buy and play.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I haven't played a "modern" shooter in a long time. I stick to CS :)

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I haven't played a quality MOH game in what 9 or 10 years.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
The last MOH game I bought was the Spearhead Expansion for the original Allied Assault game. I haven't been compelled to buy one since.

I played the beta last night and was not impressed at all. I thought it felt exactly like Bad Company 2 multi-player which I hated. What's up with not being able to strafe sideways while running? Why no prone? Why the horrible hit markers? Tiny maps? Choke points? I could go on.

I stopped playing after 15 minutes an played Modern Warfare 2. I really hope Black Ops lives up to the hype. It looks awesome.

UH Matt

UH Matt

Junior Audioholic
What a giant piece of turd. I played the beta for the last few days and it's one of the worst FPS games I've played in a while. There's no recoil on the weapons and no bullet spread. You do not need to use your iron sights or scope at all, because hip fire is just as accurate.

The assault rifles are inferior to the SMG's in every possible way, and the snipers are the only weapons you can see the enemy with because the textures are so washed out. You feel like you're playing inside a tin can the maps are so small.

Anyone who had any plans on buying this massive turd should save their 60 bucks.
A buddy of played the beta and said it was awesome. He said it played just like COD but with a battlefield style maps. He was going to going to go play the new cod next week but said it was so good he cancled his trip.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
A buddy of played the beta and said it was awesome. He said it played just like COD but with a battlefield style maps. He was going to going to go play the new cod next week but said it was so good he cancled his trip.
Your buddy is lying.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
Plays like COD? Not even close. It plays just like BC2.

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
I would agree with the COD and Battlefield mix

I played the beta for a while and it was fun but the more I played the less fun it was. I was very excited for this game but now I think that I am probably gunna pass until the price drops and they get a patch or two out.

That said, I still enjoyed playing the game more than Battlefield Bad Company 2.

L

lowc

Audioholic Intern
Is there a playable demo out for this game?..I cant seem to find one.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis