Me again looking for cheap poop, this time, speakers

peuga

peuga

Full Audioholic
for those who know me, and are the most likely to respond, you know i'm cheap, my subwoofer journey has been nothing but poop, there's nothing even worth considering in the used market for at least the past month, so i decided to kick off my desktop system, i got some koss kph30is for headphones, and recently decided to try to get that receiver, sony stk 880 i think, from my first post here (going full circles), working, mainly want to use it as a headphone amp for now, but it won't hurt to get some speakers, now, i got a single one to spair, and that's a center channel, so i head out to look for used poop as usual, got around to some, there's a bunch in this case actually, but they either look like poop, plastichy and poop, again, tho there some redeemable ones, i very much know i won't get anything decent here, but i wanna see how much i can stretch, don't really have a budget for this one, the cheaper the better, if something is worth the higher price i'll consider,
some picks
1626309109037.png

this system being sold for 25 bucks, the original price was 100 bucks and every single complain i could find on the internet were related to the main unit, having a dim displa and lackluster build quality
Philips MCM3000/78
1626309204636.png

very little to say abut this one, some sony speakers for 18 bucks SS-h10
for now... that's it

if there's anything decent for 60 bucks new, i can go with that, over that and imported poop is highly probable to get taxed,

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis