mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
so i'm sure the vehicle price now jumped another $20K? Surprised a company like Jeep was able to lure McIntosh to put sound in their vehicles. I always figured they would deck out $100k+ cars.
That Jeep is $100K. Jeep Grand Cherokee Srt is over $100k

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
That Jeep is $100K. Jeep Grand Cherokee Srt is over $100k
I would never spend a dime on a Jeep. They look cheap and they don't have the best reviews on their engines or transmissions. No thanks! $100K for a pile of garbage. Sorry if you like Jeep.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I would never spend a dime on a Jeep. They look cheap and they don't have the best reviews on their engines or transmissions. No thanks! $100K for a pile of garbage. Sorry if you like Jeep.
Then you sir are greatly misinformed

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Then you sir are greatly misinformed
Have friends that have all owned Jeeps. Grand Cherokee, Compass, Commander, etc.. All of them said they had nothing but problems with them. Always in the shop. Would never buy them again. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable with cars. I don't read just the fancy marketing on car sites. I talk to people who own them and scour the webs to read the reviews. Always a mixed bag, but when I see the same complaint over and over again for a specific vehicle I take notice. I test drove a $50k Wrangler and came away very unimpressed. Handled like garbage and very tiny inside. Not worth $50k.

I just looked at pictures of that Wagoneer. Ugly as hell. Are they trying to have a hummer like look?

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Have friends that have all owned Jeeps. Grand Cherokee, Compass, Commander, etc.. All of them said they had nothing but problems with them. Always in the shop. Would never buy them again. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable with cars. I don't read just the fancy marketing on car sites. I talk to people who own them and scour the webs to read the reviews. Always a mixed bag, but when I see the same complaint over and over again for a specific vehicle I take notice. I test drove a $50k Wrangler and came away very unimpressed. Handled like garbage and very tiny inside. Not worth $50k.

I just looked at pictures of that Wagoneer. Ugly as hell. Are they trying to have a hummer like look?
When was the last time you drove a Jeep product?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General

I would also consider myself “well informed”, which engines are complete junk? Can you name other specific issues with the Jeep lineup? As to your comment about how the Wrangler handling it’s the best handling at what it is designed for but if you’re looking for a grocery hauler or commuter, yes it handles terrible and I suggest you don’t buy one!

just remembered this one time, about 20 years ago. I took a stripper out cliff diving, obviously we went topless. The best part about the 2 hour drive out there as with the wind blowing in my speaker bar cranked up to 11 I couldn’t even hear her talk...

Last edited:
mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Friends

Grand Cherokee, Compass, Commander, etc

I test drove a $50k Wrangler and came away very unimpressed. Handled like garbage and very tiny inside. Not worth $50k.
Friends - so you've never owned one. Kind of like recommending a speaker you've never heard or owned. Hmmmmmm

So you mentioned cars that are not even in production anymore (other then the Grand Cherokee, the most Awarded SUV/Car in history) the old technology it's easy to look back on all the old stuff and make statements but have you been in new stuff.

Of course the Wrangler handles like garbage it's an off-road utility vehicle. It's also the highest resale value vehicle in the world

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I've offended Jeep owners! yes! Now lets bring in Ford

Wrangler
Like I said it's a Utility Off Road vehicle. The Best Off Road vehicle I might add. The Highest Resale vehicle I might add. With 1000's of Accessories to add to customize and make your own. O incentives on Jeep Wranglers because they don't have to.

You see owning a Jeep Wrangler is not just buying another car it's a lifestyle.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Like I said it's a Utility Off Road vehicle. The Best Off Road vehicle I might add. The Highest Resale vehicle I might add. With 1000's of Accessories to add to customize and make your own. O incentives on Jeep Wranglers because they don't have to.

You see owning a Jeep Wrangler is not just buying another car it's a lifestyle.
If I want a true off road vehicle, I’ll get myself a Hummer H1. :p:D

Attachments

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
If I want a true off road vehicle, I’ll get myself a Hummer H1. :p:D
75 years ago last year, the U.S. military adopted the jeep. The military jeep was eventually replaced with the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV), also known as the Humvee. Now the Army is considering bringing back the Jeep

After 25 years of service, it is clear that the Humvee cannot do all things.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis