Max Payne 3 Trailer

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Here's a look at the latest installment of the Max Payne series.....sorry it took me this long to post it.:eek:

<iframe src="http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/embed/7741" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I've seen another one few weeks ago, but this is a bit closer to spirit of Max.
Other one looked like bad copy of GTA4... probably same engine.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Both Max Payne and GTA4 share Natural Motion's Euphoria and Rockstar's Rage engine. I have read that NPC's will react in a more realistic manner when shot and not like a ragdoll that many of us have become accustomed to seeing *cough* especially in BF3's beta*cough*

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Both Max Payne and GTA4 share Natural Motion's Euphoria and Rockstar's Rage engine. I have read that NPC's will react in a more realistic manner when shot and not like a ragdoll that many of us have become accustomed to seeing *cough* especially in BF3's beta*cough*
That's something that I think Bioware did well with Mass Effect 2. I use the sniper rifle a lot and when you shoot a guy in the leg they drop to their knees. Shoot a guy in the shoulder and they twist and fall back. Looks pretty cool.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis