Mass Effect: HE rounds

K

killex

Audiophyte
where can i find he rounds ive looked everywhere but i just cant find them plz someone help

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
where can i find he rounds ive looked everywhere but i just cant find them plz someone help
Welcome to the forum killex

I assume you mean high explosive rounds. I have not played Mass Effect in a while but I am sure different ammunation appeared relative to the characters level up, the same with the upgraded guns. Just keep playing the game and you are bound to come across them. What level is your character at? This is a great game BTW.

the grunt

the grunt

Audioholic
As MinusTheBear said you will run across them during normal game play.

Sometimes venders sell them. Your ship’s quartermaster may have some for you. Adversaries will sometimes drop them when you kill them causing the rounds to appear in your inventory and they will appear as loot in various containers that you open. Sorry I can’t be more specific.

I found that they were most useful in sniper rifles as they cause so much overheating in your weapon.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
You probably won't see them much until you reach a middlin' level. They start showing up as drops from enemies or in containers.

One trick with vendors is to save before talking to them. If they don't have what you are looking for, reload and try again. It's not guaranteed you'll get what you want but sometimes it works. Also, don't buy the cheap licenses. They only increase your odds of getting crappy weapons and armor from your guy in the Mako bay.

Jim

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis