Marvel's Jessica Jones Series On Netflix

D

Downhere1894

Enthusiast
So many shows, so little time... but I'll definitely try and watch this one when it's released.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I like Kristen Ritter.

I'll at the very least watch the Pilot.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Considering the bang up job they did on Daredevil, I think we're gonna be binge watching this pretty soon.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Well, we watched the first (of 13) episodes last night and let's just say it's not Daredevil.

It's a bit noir and, to me, a bit slow moving. I'll give it another shot and see if the pace picks up.

It does hint at her being inhumanly strong so it may get interesting. Time will tell but, as of now, I'm not holding my breath.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I stayed up until 3am watching the whole series. Overall, I thought it was pretty entertaining. I liked the cast, especially the villain.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Slow pacing. It only got interesting towards the end. Soap opera type thing where the ending begs you to keep watching. Just wondering who the villain is?!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Slow pacing. It only got interesting towards the end. Soap opera type thing where the ending begs you to keep watching. Just wondering who the villain is?!
Is this a new comic series altogether or based on a comic book series? What is it supposed to be about?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Is this a new comic series altogether or based on a comic book series? What is it supposed to be about?
I think it was just a comic book series. Don't know anything about the series as I never heard of the comic series before Netflix got it.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Well, we watched the first (of 13) episodes last night and let's just say it's not Daredevil.

It's a bit noir and, to me, a bit slow moving. I'll give it another shot and see if the pace picks up.

It does hint at her being inhumanly strong so it may get interesting. Time will tell but, as of now, I'm not holding my breath.
I have watched 6-7 episodes thus far, I'm pretty impressed with it.

I think I like it better than Daredevil.

The problem I had with Daredevil is the dialog, especially that of Fisk. He gets a bit too winded at times. Overall I found the dialog to be a little clunky as well. Because of that I was never fully immersed into Daredevil.

I'm pretty invested in Jessica Jones, even if it's predictable. The characters are more seamless and believable which adds to my enjoyment.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I'll definitely give it another shot, but right now I've got more important things to do. I HOPE it picks up the pace from the premier.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I've seen the first 2 episodes of Jessica Jones. Thus far, I think Daredevil is better. Unless JJ picks up big time, I just don't see it being as good as Daredevil.

JJ may turn out to be better than DD, but not so far.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just finished episode 3. The only character on this show I like is Carrie-Ann Moss. Will continue to episode 4.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis