Marvel Eternals..Average Super Hero Movie

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I will admit I am not as familiar with The Eternals backstory as I am with other Marvel Charaters.

The movie had moments of action, moments of character develompent, moments of humor, just not enough of those moments to make it stand out as a solid superhero flick. I think there is just too many characters, to many backstories, to make this a solid film. I had a little higher expectations on this one from the directory who did Nomanland. C/C-

Matt34

Matt34

I will admit I am not as familiar with The Eternals backstory as I am with other Marvel Charaters.

The movie had moments of action, moments of character develompent, moments of humor, just not enough of those moments to make it stand out as a solid superhero flick. I think there is just too many characters, to many backstories, to make this a solid film. I had a little higher expectations on this one from the directory who did Nomanland. C/C-
I think the main thing that drug the movie down for me were how ajax, Icarus and cerci interacted. I’m not sure if was the writing or the actors themselves but I couldn’t really make a connection with any of them nor did they have any chemistry between with the rest of the cast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Too much focus on checking boxes and not enough on making a movie seems to be the general sentiment.

Of course according to some if you didn't absolutely love it, it's because you're a misogynist who hates female directors... has nothing to do with it not being a good movie.

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
I saw it because the beautiful Gemma Chan is in it.

it has an unbelievably talented cast and obviously healthy budget.

the only way to run it is to let Chloe Zhao direct it!

it felt like going to a party, meeting new people, and learning very little about them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis