Marantz SR-7400 NEW $629

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Marantz SR7400 SAVE additional $70 off this month with our 10% Marantz coupon, final closeout price $629.99!

BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED CLOSEOUT! We have the last remaining Marantz SR7400 units which are brand new and sold for $999 plus shipping! Our factory direct buyout saves you $270. Featuring 105 watts x 7 channels of power, the SR7400 will easily drive most any speaker system, even in large rooms. It has all the surround processing you want and is the world's first receiver to feature Dolby Pro Logic IIx processing. Dolby Pro Logic IIx is the first and only technology to process any native stereo or 5.1 signal into a 6.1- or 7.1- channel output, creating a seamless, natural surround soundfield that immerses you in the entertainment experience.
www.ac4l.com

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
not a bad deal, was looking hard at accessories4less.com when looking at new receivers, factory authorized on marantz so you know you will have a warranty

M

Magoo

Audioholic Intern
FWIW, I just bought some speakers from accessories4less.com. They were helpful, I was treated fairly (price-wise), and I received the equipment promptly. I'll do business with them again.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I probably should have mentioned I have bought a LOT of stuff from them, and have found them to have excellent customer service, fast, fair shipping, and quality products.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis