MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I am looking forward to getting a copy of this next week and playing it. Anyone else?

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Sort of has the same feel/atmosphere as you would get with GTA however with different gameplay. Mafia II is much more linear and story driven. If you are looking for a sandbox style gameplay with lots of side missions it is not one of those games. However, the things you actually do in the game are quite similar.

majorloser

majorloser

I saw it at Gamestop the other day. Wasn't sure what it was all about.

Thanks for the insight. :)

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Decent game. Disappointed in the length which was only around 14 hours on normal. This was just doing the storyline. I did not focus on searching for all the wanted posters and playboy magazines which are only the side things you can do besides stealing cars and robbing stores. I really enjoyed the story driven aspect of it which is different from GTA. If the length of the game was extended up to 40 hours I would have ranked it as good as GTAIV.

I purchased this game and while good, falls short of its asking price. Just not enough content. I do recommend this game as a rental as it can be enjoyed and beaten in a few days. Worth playing if you like the GTA series of games.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis