M-Design Home Theater

J

JP_Silver_S2k

Audioholic Intern
Just finished installing my Centra System today! WoW!!!! these speakers are amazing! When i first installed the system i had no subs running at all (way too much mid range) the sound was extremely sharp i was using the 6.1 DTS Top gun DVD to demo them to a few friends. the Highs and the sound of the jets and explosions and the opening scene when the Jets are getting cranked on the flight deck all sounding amazing! Yesterday i added 4 Subs to the system 2 M Bass 1000's and 2 A/V Console Subs. now i've worked in High end audio sales for 6 Years now and these speakers are By far the Nicest things ive ever heard! there alright on the low end, they sound nice on standard TV Stereo boradcasts, but the only draw backs to them is the Look of them (they stand 6" Feet Tall) and the price (cost me a good 10 g's for the whole system) I would have never Have thought that Monster Cable would make such a nice set up (even there A/v Furniture is Beautiful!) if any one here is looking for a nice set of speakers you should definatly consider these!

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Post some photos, please! Use the lowest setting on your dig camera.

J

JP_Silver_S2k

Audioholic Intern
dropped my digi cam in the NJ barneget inlet on a fishing trip, so i need to get a new one.

Right now the rooms only 50% completed i have the audio and some video up and running (i have a Elite Pro 1120HD plasma mounted on the wall above the centra A/V Console but i also want to add a DaLite 92' Electric Pull down screen above it. so during the daytime i can watch the elite, and at night i can pull down the screen over the plasma and watch a movie on it via a front projo (which i havent purchased yet, the plasma and the Centra set up killed my budget and thats at cost) if you want to get an idea of what my system looks like goto www.mdesignlife.com

J

JP_Silver_S2k

Audioholic Intern
i'll take pics and post em when i finihs the room i still need to finish closing up the walls, adding the electric screen, painting, carpeting, running infrared emmiters, mounting a projo, and waiting for my couch, and other seating.
This will take some time and a lot of cash, i should have the room fiinished by late june early july.

J

JP_Silver_S2k

Audioholic Intern
if you want a link to their website its www.mdesignlife.com they make 2 levels the centra and the eleganza. Centra having the way better price point

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis