Loudspeakers, Acoustical treatments, Placement

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So I found this website and while this post isn't about loudspeakers per se, I think it provides some interesting things to play with for the speakers it has available in it's very limited database.

It also gives a little bit of an idea about how acoustical treatments may affect your room. I thought it was pretty cool, take a look give me an opinion.

Test: Stereoplay, Englisch

Did I find a gem or something less interesting? :eek::D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So I found this website and while this post isn't about loudspeakers per se, I think it provides some interesting things to play with for the speakers it has available in it's very limited database.

It also gives a little bit of an idea about how acoustical treatments may affect your room. I thought it was pretty cool, take a look give me an opinion.

Test: Stereoplay, Englisch

Did I find a gem or something less interesting? :eek::D
Interesting...I just spent some time playing with speaker placement within the program and it seems to mimic what I found out through trial and error, by ear, in my living room. Don't base anything off of my tin ear though.:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well that's ok, I'm just glad someone tried it :D

I also wish the list of speakers in the database was larger because I think it's a nifty idea and could really help someone decided what speakers to purchase or where to place ones they already have. Maybe even adding options to add more toe in or less toe in....the options are endless :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis