Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I recently popped in my Jon Butcher Wishes CD only to find it does play any more. Big scratch. Found out it's no longer in print. Tried Ebay. They are going for around $16.00 (used!)
Does any one know of a trustworthy place to buy out of print CDs?
I really have no problem with used, but not from Ebay. And preferably not for $16.

This CD is one of my favorites.

H

Hawkeye

Full Audioholic
NomoSony said:
I recently popped in my Jon Butcher Wishes CD only to find it does play any more. Big scratch. Found out it's no longer in print. Tried Ebay. They are going for around $16.00 (used!)
Does any one know of a trustworthy place to buy out of print CDs?
I really have no problem with used, but not from Ebay. And preferably not for $16. This CD is one of my favorites.
$16 may not be unreasonable if its a must-have for you. I checked Amazon, didn't see it listed. I checked http://gemm.com/ and they showed one copy for $59.99. For $16, you may want to grab it while you can, though with Ebay who knows...it may be a copy.

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

Some music or used cd stores can re-surface CDs and DVDs. You might call around to see if anyone locally does that. It usually only costs a few bucks and it would save you some cash.

Shinerman

Shinerman

Senior Audioholic
NomoSony,

Holy Crap, I forgot all about that CD. "If wishes were horses......... Dum Dum Dum.......... Man, that was a great song and damn fine CD to boot. I can't remember if I had the CD or a cassette. I will see if it's still around this weekend and if it's a CD and still playable, maybe I can burn you a copy.

I'll let you know.

Shinerman

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, like I said, one of my favorites.
Just as good is "Pictures from the Front". A little harder edged, maybe a little more commercial but still a good disk. I've been using it as a reference CD for speakers.
I'm not sure but that one is probably out of print as well. Maybe I should burn a back-up copy of that to be safe.

Thanks for the reply.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Problem solved. I broke down and bought a used one off Ebay. Got here yesterday. To my relief it barely looks used.
Thanks for the responces.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis