Looking for Theater Research Speakers

C

Cykkatt

Audiophyte
a friend gave me a set of Theater Research Speakers and there isn't any markings on them for me to look up the specs. Maybe someone out there knows the specs and can help me out. Yes I already tried looking for them and I can upload the picture. Thanks in advance for your help.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
a friend gave me a set of Theater Research Speakers and there isn't any markings on them for me to look up the specs. Maybe someone out there knows the specs and can help me out. Yes I already tried looking for them and I can upload the picture. Thanks in advance for your help.

Short answer: there are no published specifications for those.

Longer answer: I would not regard those as speakers anymore than I would regard a wheel barrel as an automobile. They are not made to serve the purpose you desire, which is to faithfully reproduce sound from a recording. These speakers are part of a well known scam that has been around for decades where "speakers" are offered at "discounts" from shady salesmen from their vehicle near you local bank.

Use them at your own peril as they are not regulated by any electrical safety organization. You risk damage to your amplification by using them.

C

Cykkatt

Audiophyte
thank you very much Seth, because I plugged them in this morning and I really wasn't happy with the quality of sound. It needed a Sub to back it up and it doesn't compare to anything that I already have. So I will just give them to someone else that may just need some sound

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis