Looking for the Perfect Gaming Headphones

R

RoguePotato

Audiophyte
I'm looking to buy headphones to upgrade from my current pair of earphones, which I generally prefer for portability but am looking for better sound and gaming functionality. I want a pair of headphones that I can use for gaming but have good enough audio quality to use for music as well (don't want to buy two pairs). Wireless is preferred but I can deal with wired, they must be compatible with a PC and smartphone, and xbox 360 would be nice. Also a detachable mic and obviously as cheap as possible but I'm not afraid to drop some more money on quality. Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
As you mention you want it as cheap as possible I would recommend Superlux 681 + Antlion Mod Mic 4.0 combo. Great setup for the money, and if you later on want to upgrade you just need to buy better headphones and you can keep the mic. Of course you can upgrade the headphones right now for something better but as I don't know your budget Its hard to recommend anything. It is not wired, but I myself don't recommend wireless things. For xbox part I have no idea what it supports and what not.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis